I am a researcher in Programming Technologies and Software Engineering department at IBM Research – India. I received my PhD degree in Computer Science from State University of New York at Stony Brook. My advisors were Prof. C. R. Ramakrishnan and Prof. Scott A. Smolka. I received my B.E. degree in Computer Science and Engineering from Jadavpur University. Prior to joining IBM Research at Bangalore, I have worked with Motorola India Research Lab at Bangalore and Interra IT at Noida.
My research interests include program analysis based software engineering, logic programming, verification, and security. Currently I am working on low-overhead program tracing, automated fault localization and repair, and program equivalence checking.
- I visited IITKGP and presented our work on Program Repair and Path Profiling.
- I am invited to serve as PC member in ICSE 2015 SEIP, ISEC 2015, and ICSOC 2014.
- I attended ICSE at Hyderabad. Divya presented our paper at the Program Repair session. Rohan et al.'s paper on API as Social Glue won the best paper award at ICSE-NIER.
- I completed 5 years at IBM Research - India.
- Presented a talk at NITK Suratkal on Automated Debugging of Data-Centric Programs combining our FSE'11, FSE'13, ICSE'14 papers.