I am a senior researcher in Cognitive Solutions and Services department of IBM Research at Bangalore. I received my PhD degree in Computer Science from State University of New York at Stony Brook. My advisors were Prof. C. R. Ramakrishnan and Prof. Scott A. Smolka. I received my B.E. degree in Computer Science and Engineering from Jadavpur University. Prior to joining IBM Research, I have worked with Motorola India Research Lab at Bangalore and Interra IT at Noida.
My research interest includes Natural Language Processing, Knowledge representation, Program Analysis, Security, Software Verification, and Programming Languages. My current focus is on building natural language dialogue systems for cognitive interaction with structured and unstructured data. My past projects in IBM are related to Automated Fault Localization, Program Repair, Program Equivalence, Program Refactoring, Program Tracing and Profiling, Porgram Migration/Translation, API Extraction, and Grammar Inference.
- I am invited to serve as a PC member in ICSOC 2017
- I presented an invited talk at IEEE Smart Tech on Watson and Cognitive Finance in Nov, 2016
- I presented at invited talk at Fidelity Analytics event on Cognitive Finance in Nov, 2016
- Our paper titled "ATHENA: An Ontology-Driven System for Natural Language Querying over Relational Data Stores" got accepted in VLDB 2016.
- I am invited to serve as a PC member in ISEC 2017.
- I am invited to serve as a PC member in ForMABS 2016 (Formal Methods for Analysis of Business Systems)
- I am invited to serve as a PC member in ICSE 2017 Demonstration track.
- I am invited to serve as a PC member in ICSOC 2016.
- Our joint work with Prof. Aditya Kanade (IISc) titled "P3: Partitioned Path Profiling" got accepted in ESEC-FSE 2015.