Zainul Charbiwala is a researcher in the Smarter Energy Systems group at IBM's India Research Lab. He is currently interested in building a system level framework for smart microgrids. Zainul has a PhD (2012) from the EE Department at UCLA working on energy efficient sampling and inferencing in wireless health and smart buildings and an MTech (2002) from IIT Bombay.
My UCLA page can be found here.
Previous publications are here
- TPC Member for e-Energy 2014
- Co-chair of E6 2014
- TPC Member and Poster chair for COMSNETS 2014
- Session chair for Mobile Health 2013
- TPC Member and Publications co-chair for MobiHoc 2013
- Co-chair of NetHealth 2013