Kun Zhao is a Research Staff Member in the Analytics & Optimization Group at IBM Research – Tokyo. He has the background of scientific visualization and is skilled at large-scale data analysis. He has received his MS and Ph.D degrees in Electric & Electronic Engineering from Kyoto University.
- 2011-2013 Master Degree, Graduate School of Engineering, Kyoto Univerisity, Japan
- 2013-2015 Ph.D Degree, Graduate School of Engineering, Kyoto Univerisity, Japan
- 2014-2015 JSPS Research Fellow DC
- 2015-2016 JSPS Research Fellow PD
- 2016 Joined IBM Research Tokyo