Senior Technical Staff Member, IBM Research - Tokyo
Toyosu, Tokyo, Japan
- Leading accessibility research group at IBM Research - Tokyo
- Originator of the ACTF aDesigner.
- ACM Transactions on Accessible Computing (TACCESS) - Editorial board member
Twitter - hirotakagi
- Award from Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (2011)
- Best Paper Award, ACM SIGACCESS ASSETS (2009)
- Kiyasu Special Industrial Achievement Award (with four team members), Information Processing Society of Japan (2009)
- Best Paper Award, ACM SIGACCESS ASSETS (2002)
- Asakawa, C. and Takagi, H. Transcoding. A Chapter In Web Accessibility: A Foundation for Research, Simon Harper and Yeliz Yesilada. pp. 231-261, 2008.
- Asakawa, C. and Takagi, H. Text Entry for People with Visual Impairments. In TEXT ENTRY SYSTEMS, Scott MacKenzie, I. and Tanaka-Ishii, K., Ed. Morgan Kaufmann. pp. 305-318, 2006.
- Borodin, Y, Kawanaka, S., Takagi, H., Kobayashi, M., Sato, D., & Asakawa, C. (2010). Social Accessibility. No Code Required: Giving Users Tools to Transform the Web (p. 347). Morgan Kaufmann.
- Takagi, H. (2011a). Technologies for Full-text Digitization. Modern Library. (in Japanese)
- Takagi, H. (2011b). Information accessibility during emergencies. ProVision, (70), 60-65. IBM Japan. (in Japanese)