- Papers and Talks
- Journal of Computational Geometry
- compgeom-announce mailing list
- compgeom-discuss mailing list
Research Group Lead, Principles and Methodologies Group
My Papers and Talks.
My work has mainly been on geometric algorithms, and in particular on algorithms that have provable properties, but are relatively simple. Randomization is quite useful for this, whether via the Vapnik-Chervonenkis dimension, or using the general framework introduced here. See, for example, a (somewhat dated) survey on randomized geometric algorithms.
Sadly, I have not managed to:
- Be a former agent of the spider-aliens
- Play the banjo in Jimmy Chickenpants
- Be a bashful crooner whose career succeeds using the contributions of his girlfriend, who had received a million dollars from a mysterious reclusive billionaire, and who becomes afraid she has lost him, and to whom he at last returns
- Be an alter ego of Superman,or of an imaginary Superman
And finally: sometimes we must bite the bull by the horns.