nanoscale analysis of electronic materials
Thomas J. Watson Research Center, Yorktown Heights, NY USA  +19149452907
- Electronic Materials. Metal-oxide alternative gate dielectrics, ferroelectric/metal interfaces, silicon oxynitride layered dielectrics, group IV epitaxy, surface chemistry and processing.
- Surface Science. Structure of ferroelectric and semiconductor surfaces and their influence on thin film growth properties.
- Ion Beam Analysis. High resolution techniques and development of novel detection schemes for medium energy ions.
Recent Professional Activities
- MRS Board of Directors (2016-2018)
- MRS New Publication Products Subcommittee (2011-2014).
- APS Committee on Membership (2011-2013).
- Chair, IBM Materials Research Community (2010).
- General Chair, IEEE Semiconductor Interface Specialists Conference (2007).
- Co-Chair International Workshop on High Resolution Depth Profiling (2005).
- Editorial Board, Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology A (2005-2007).