I am a researcher in the Theory and Computational Physics Group at the IBM T.J. Watson Research Center.
My research interests include Neuromorphic Engineering, Computational Neuroscience, Neural Networks and Machine Learning.
Here's a link to my personal web page and publication page.
- 2014 - now Research Staff Member
Physical Sciences Department, IBM T. J. Watson Research Center, Yorktown Heights, NY
- 2013-2014 Associate Research Fellow
Center for Theoretical Neuroscience and The Italian Academy for Advanced Studies, Columbia University, New York
- 2010-2013 Postdoctoral Fellow
Center for Neural Science, New York University, New York
- 2007-2010 Ph.D. (Neuroscience, Feb. 2010); M.Phil. (Neurobiology and Behavior, Oct. 2009)
Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY
Thesis: "Modeling the neural mechanisms underlying rule-based behavior"
- 2004 DEA (Theoretical Physics, June 2004)
Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris VI / École Normale Supérieure, Paris, France
- 2000-2005 M.Sc., Dipl. Phys. ETH Zürich (Theoretical Physics, Dec. 2005)
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH), Zurich, Switzerland
Thesis: "A Relativistic Stochastic Process: statistical mechanics in a general relativistic framework"