- 2010 : Smarter Health through Modeling and Simulation
- 2009 : Scalable Energy Storage: Beyond Lithium Ion
- 2008 : Innovating with Information
- 2007 : Navigating Complexity: Doing more with less
- 2006 : Cognitive Computing
- 2005 : Transforming Healthcare with Information
- 2004 : Work in the era of the global, extensible enterprise
- 2003 : Symposium on Privacy
- 2002 : Autonomic Computing
- 2001 : Grand Challenges in Nanotechnology
Almaden Institute - overview
The Almaden Institute is held annually at IBM's Almaden Research Center in San Jose, California. The Institute brings together eminent, innovative thinkers from academia, government, industry, research labs and the media for an intellectually charged, stimulating and vigorous dialogue that addresses fundamental challenges at the very edge of science and technology.
The Institute format is designed to facilitate and foster discussion, debate, interaction, and networking. For more information about the Almaden Institute, please send a note to:firstname.lastname@example.org.