- SEMinal: Managing Efficiency of Customer Support Organizations
- Financier: Assessing the Value of an Incomplete Software Project
- POT: Making the Best Investment Choices Across a Portfolio
- Tempo: Managing the Risk Associated with Project Schedules
- The Software Development Governance Team
Software Development Governance - SEMinal: Managing Efficiency of Customer Support Organizations
SEMinal provides analytics to help support organization balance customer satisfaction with support costs.
Organizations that provide customer support for deployed software and systems face a difficult challenge: they must provide outstanding customer satisfaction while controlling support costs. To strike the right balance, they must be efficient in handling customer problem reports.
SEMinal provides early, actionable insight into efficiency issues that can adversely affect customer support organizations by providing:
- Diagnosis of common support efficiency issues using patterns in customer support data.
- Actionable insight into what caused the issues, and next steps to take towards resolving them.
- Evaluation of whether solutions have worked.
A commercial version of SEMinal is available as IRASSI, a Rational Commercial Asset Service Offering.