Principles and Methodologies - Staff
- Miklos Ajtai (emeritus): Complexity theory, cryptography, lattice-based algorithms.
- Ken Clarkson: Computational geometry, design and analysis of algorithms, optimization.
- Ronald Fagin: Logic, complexity theory, database principles, reasoning about knowledge, information retrieval.
- Vitaly Feldman: Learning theory, computational models of the brain, complexity theory.
- T. S. Jayram: Complexity theory, algorithms for massive data sets.
- Phokion Kolaitis: Logic in computer science, computational complexity, database theory.
- Nimrod Megiddo: Optimization, machine learning.
- Thomas Steinke (post-doctoral researcher): differential privacy, pseudorandomness, adaptive data analyis.
- David Woodruff: Algorithms, complexity theory, cryptography.