Professional AssociationsProfessional Associations: ACM | ACM SIGOPS | IEEE | Society of Women Engineers | Women in Technology International (WITI)
- General Co-Chair, Grace Hopper Celeberation 2016
- Program Co-Chair, INFLOW'16, co-located with OSDI'16
- Publicity Chair, Workshop On Performance and Scalability of Storage Systems (WOPSSS) 2016
- Program Co-Chair of Grace Hopper 2015
- Industrial Co-Chair of Grace Hopper 2014 Careers Track
- Program Co-Chair, INFLOW'14, 2nd workshop of Interactions of NVM/Flash with Operating-Systems and Workloads. Co-located with with OSDI'14
- Finance Chair, PPoPP'14, the 19th ACM SIGPLAN Symposium on Principles and Practice of Parallel Programming.
- Program Co-Chair, INFLOW'13, SOSP 2013 1st workshop of Interactions of NVM/Flash with Operating-Systems and Workloads.
- Industrial Co-Chair of Grace Hopper 2013 Posters Session.
- Publications Chair of the 24th International Symposium on Computer Architecture and High Performance Computing (SBAC-PAD 2012).
- Associate Vice Program Chair of The 9TH ACS/IEEE International Conference on Computer Systems and Applications (AICCSA) 2011.
- Publications Chair of the Partitionable Global Address Space conference (PGAS) 2010.
Technical Program Committees
- CCGrid 2017, The 17th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Cluster, Cloud and Grid Computing
- Cloud Computing 2016, The seventh International Conference on Cloud Computing, GRIDs, and Virtualization
- CADS 2015, the 18th CSI symposium on computer architecture and digital systems
- Cloud Computing 2015, The sixth International Conference on Cloud Computing, GRIDs, and Virtualization
- SC'15, Super Computing Conference
- NPC 2016, 12th IFIP International Conference on Network and Parallel Computing.
- ACM SRC 2015, The ACM Student Research Competition
- Cloud Computing 2014, The Fifth International Conference on Cloud Computing, GRIDs, and Virtualization
- NPC 2014, 11th IFIP International Conference on Network and Parallel Computing.
- ACM SRC 2014, The ACM Student Research Competition.
- ACM's Committee on Women in Computing, 2014.
- UCC 2013, The 6th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Utility and Cloud Computing.
- GHC 2012, Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing. Panels, Workshops and Presentations Committee. PhD Forum Committee.
- UCC 2012, The 5th IEEE11th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Utility and Cloud Computing.
- CCGRID2011, The 11th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Cluster, Cloud, and Grid Computing.
Public Talks and Panels
- "Women in Technology Panel", ClojureBridge MIT Programming Workshop, October, 2016
- Keynote: “A Journey of Research Innovations and Lesson Learned” 2015 NYUAD Women in Computing in the Arab World Conference, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- “Latest Trends and Technical Challenges in Big Data, Analytics and the Cloud: Perspectives from Industry and Academia” Panel, NYCWiC 2015, New York Celebration of Women in Computing, Syracuse, NY, 2015.
“Why Women in Technology should patent their ideas” Panel, Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing Conference, 2014.
“Latest Trends and Technical Challenges of Big Data Analytics” Panel, Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing Conference, 2014.
- "Big Data, Analytics and Cloud Computing: the New Paradigm” Panel, New York Celebration of Women in Computing (NYCWiC), 2013, Albany, NY.
- "What if Social Networks Can Empower Women in Science, Technology, and Beyond?” Panel, Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing, 2011, Portland, Oregon.
- "Minority Women: Diversity and Mentoring in the Research Environment" Panel, SWE 2011, The Annual Conference of Women Engineers, Chicago, Illinois.
- "10 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started My Career" Panel, Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing, 2010, Atlanta, Georgia.
- "Internship Programs Showcase - Success Stories (How to Make the Best of Internship Programs — a 360 View)" Panel, Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing, 2008, Keystone, Colorado.
- The Internet Operating System: Middleware for Adaptive Distributed Computing. Center for Pervasive Computing and Networking, RPI, Troy, NY, December 6th, 2006.
- A Framework for the Dynamic Reconfiguration of Scientific Applications in Grid Envi- ronments. Ph.D. Forum, Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing (GHC06), San Diego, CA, October 2006.
- An Architecture for Reconfiguring Iterative MPI Applications in Dynamic and Het- erogeneous Environments. SIAM Conference on Parallel Processing for Scientific Computing (PP06), San Francisco, CA, February 2006.
- ACM Computing Surveys 2011.
- PPAM 2011, 9th International Conference on Parallel Processing and Applied Mathematics.
- ACM Computing Surveys 2008.
- HCW 2007, the Sixteenth International Heterogeneity in Computing Workshop.
- Coordination 2006.
- Simulation: Transactions of The Society for Modeling and Simulation International 2006.
- Euro-Par 2005.
- The Scientific Programming Journal, winter 2005.
- TEDC05, 3rd IEEE International Workshop on Technology for Education in Developing Countries.
- DOA 2003, International Symposium on Distributed Objects and Applications.
- ICSOC03, International Conference on Service Oriented Computing.
- TEDC03, 1st IEEE International Workshop on Technology for Education in Developing Countries.