17. H. Hu, S. M. Gifford, P. Meyer and G. Stolovitzky, Bio-inspired Silicon Nanospikes Fabricated by Metal-Assisted Chemical Etching for Antibacterial Applications, EIPBN, Pittsburgh, June, 2016 (oral talk)
16. H Hu and K. Jimmy Hsia, 3D wrinkling Thin Film Wrinkling by Strain Mismatch, Materials Research Society Fall Meeting, 2015 (Oral talk)
15. Y Zhuo, H Hu, W Chen, M Lu, L Tian, H Yu, K D Long, E Chow, W P King, S Singamaneni, B T Cunningham, Detection of single nanoparticle using photonic crystal enhanced microscopy, CLEO: Science and Innovations, SM4P.6, 2014
14. H. Hu, P. Mohensni. X. Li, M. A. Shannon, W. P. King, Nano-electro-mechanical systems fabricated using tip-based nanofabrication, SPIE Defense, Security, and Sensing 2013, pp. 87250P-87250P-6, 2013
13. H. Hu, VV Swanminathan, MRZ Farahani, G. Mensing, J. Yeom, M. A. Shannon, L. Zhu, Hierarchical and re-entrant micro/nano-structures for superhydrophobic surfaces with extremely low hysteresis, 246th American Chemistry Society (ACS) National Meeting, Indianapolis, Sept 8-12, 2013
12. VV Swaminathan, S. Gannavaram, S. Li, H. Hu, J. Yeom and L. Zhu, Microfluidic platform with hierarchical micro/nanostructures and selex nucleic acid aptamer coating for isolation of circulating tumor cells, 13th IEEE International Conference on Nanotechnology, Beijing, China, Aug 5-8, 2013
11. H. Hu, P. Mohensni, X. Li, M. A. Shannon, W. P. King, Fabrication of arbitrary silicon nanostructures using tip-based nanofabrication, The 57th International Conference on Electron, Ion and Photo beam technology and nanofabrication (EIPBN), Nashville, Tennessee, 2013 (Oral Talk)
10. S. Somnath, H.J. Kim, H. Hu, and W.P. King, High Speed and Parallel Nanoimaging using an Array of Heated Atomic Force Microscope Cantilevers, Transducers 2013 and Eurosensors XXVII The 17th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators, and Systems, Barcelona, Spain, June 2013.
9. H. Hu, J. Yeom, G. Mensing, Y. Chen, W. P. King and M. A. Shannon, Large Area Nanolithography on curved surfaces using a flexible nano-aperture array, The Manufacturing Technologies 2011 Workshop, Napa, California, Aug, 2011.
8. H. Hu and C. Liu, Bioinspired water-enhanced acceleration sensing using artificial haircell sensor, The 16th Solid State Sensors, Actuator, and Microsystems Workshop (Hilton Head’2010), Hilton Head Island, SC, June 6 – 10, 2010.
7. H. Hu, S. Zhao, and C. Liu, Comprehensive characterization of contact, bulk and total resistance of strain-sensitive nanocomposite elastomer, The 23rd IEEE International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems, Hong Kong, China, January 24-28, 2010 (MEMS 2010 oral talk)
6. H. Hu and C. Liu, Characterizations and Optimization of Electrical Contact Between Nanocomposite Elastomer and Metal, Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Solid-state sensors, actuators, and microsystems (Transducers’09), CO, USA, June 21-25, 2009.
5. H. Hu, C. Tucker and C. Liu, Stretchable Strain Sensor Array using CNT Nanocomposite Elastomer, Materials Research Society Spring Meeting, 2008 (Oral talk)
4. H. Hu, C. Liu and N. Chen, A robust tactile shear stress sensor derived from a bio-inspired artificial haircell sensor, Sensors, 2008 IEEE, 2008. (Oral talk)
3. H. Hu, K. Shaikh, C. Liu, Super flexible sensor skin using liquid metal as interconnect, Sensors, 2007 IEEE, 2007
2. H. Hu, Z. Wang, R. Yue, L. Liu, Design and Optimization of a Microfluidic Cell Separator based on Dielectrophoresis, Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems, 1st IEEE International Conference on NanoElectroMechanical Systems (NEMS), 2006.
1. L. Li, H. Hu, H. Lin, D. Ye, Electrowetting of the blood droplet on the hydrophobic film of the EWOD chips, 27th Annual International Conference, Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, IEEE, 2005