Space in the 2012 Almaden Institute and Summer School is limited; please register soon! If you have questions email email@example.com .
Agenda and Abstracts
All documents are Adobe Acrobat (PDF) files.
- Summer School/Tutorial Agenda
- Institute Agenda
- Abstracts (both Summer School and Main Institute Sessions
Download the Poster
(IBM-Stanford Spintronic Science and Application Center)
- 2010: Smarter Health through Modeling and Simulation
- 2009: Scalable Energy Storage: Beyond Lithium Ion
- 2008: Innovating with Information
- 2007: Navigating Complexity
- 2006: Cognitive Computing
- 2005: Healthcare
- 2004: The Future of Work
- 2003: Privacy
- 2002: Autonomic Computing
- 2001: Nanotechnology
Synthetic Routes to Room Temperature Superconductivity
About The Almaden Institute
The Almaden Institute is held roughly annually at IBM's Almaden Research Center in San Jose, California. The Institute brings together eminent, innovative thinkers from academia, government, industry, research labs and the media for an intellectually charged, stimulating and vigorous dialogue that addresses fundamental challenges at the very edge of science and technology.
The Institute format is designed to facilitate and foster discussion, debate, interaction, and networking. For more information about the 2012 Almaden Institute, please send a note to:firstname.lastname@example.org.