Ph.D., Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Concordia University
M.Eng., Department of Electrical Engineering, Birla Institute of Technology and Science
B.Eng., School of Electronics Engineering, Vellore Insitute of Technology
Healthcare systems, Reconfigurable computing, Autonomous/Stochastic systems, Analog & mixed-signal modeling, and Formal verification.
Cardiovascular systems, Smart tag, other healthcare devices.
Staff R&D Engineer, IBM Microelectronics, 1999-2006
Research Assistant, Hardware Verification Group, Concordia University, 2007-2012
Assistant Professor, State University of New York at New paltz, 2012-2016
Research Staff Member, Microsystems Technology and Solutions, IBM T.J. Watson Research Center, 2016-present
Other Professional Activities
Faculty Advisor, IEEE Mid-Hudson Section, 2014-2016
- Hardware Software Foundation, National Science Foundation (NSF), 2013, 2014.
- IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, 2012.
- IEEE Saudi International Electronics, Communications and Photonics Conference, 2011.
- IEEE International North East Workshop on Computer Aided System, 2009, 2011 & 2012.
- IEEE Formal Methods in Computer Aided Design (FMCAD), 2010 .
- IEEE International Conference on Microelectronics (ICM), 2009
Awards and Honor
NSF AMP/CSTEP Summer Research Program Award, State University of New York, 2016
Dean’s Summer Research Award, State University of New York, 2013, 2014.
Statistical Verification of AMS Designs, Summer Undergraduate Research Award, State University of New York, 2013.
“Best Paper Award” in Hardware Verification Group, Concordia University, 2010.
Regroupement Strategique en Microsystems du Quebec (RESMIQ) - Scholarship, 2009.
IBM Certificate of Merit for my contribution towards On Demand Community Program, 2004.
IBM Certificate of Merit for developing PD methodology using third party tools, 2004.
IBM BRAVO Award for my contribution and initiative in MISTRAL 2.0 Project, 2003.