Professional AssociationsProfessional Associations: Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) | IEEE InfoVis/VAST/Vis
I joined IBM in 1998 as a Research Staff Member. Over the years I've been involved in research, innovation, and development projects in a variety of technical and domain fields including converstaional bot analytics, visual analytics for healthcare, location-aware systems, spatiotemporal data mining, data science, statistical modeling, goespatial analytics and mapping, smarter cities, open data, and smarter government solutions.
Some of the projects I worked on:
- Conversational Bot Analytics - developing AI-driven technology to analyze human interaction with voice and chat bots.
- Visual Analytics Kit for Healthcare - a visual analytics solution for data scientists and domain users in life sciences and healthcare organizations
- IBM Interactive Maps for Bluemix - a cloud based service for building and sharing map-based web applications
- IBM Interactive Maps Technology - scalable interactive visualization of geo-located big data
- Design Meets Open Data - A Smarter City Challenge project at Helsinki
- Spatiotemporal Visual Analytics - interactive discovery, analysis and visualization for spatiotemporal data
- Engage - an infrastructure for open, linked, governmental data provision towards scientists and citizens
- Cloud OnBoarding
- Governor - process specification and enactment in software lifecycle tools
- Compass VB - code analysis for application migration
- Asset Locator - a search engine for developers