My expertise is around Machine Learning and Deep Learning, tackling Natural Language tasks of variuos kinds. I work at IBM Research AI where I strive to advance computers' ability to understand and generate natural language.
My main interest is in questions such as -
- What does it take to transform human natural language to forms that computers can process?
- How can computers perform cognitive tasks using their ability to move back and forth between natural language and its internal learned representation?
- What does it mean for a computer to learn human language?
At IBM Resarch AI we work on cutting edge research in the field of deep learning leveraging and developing algorithms for automatic pattern recognition, prediction, classification, and structured learning. We apply the algorithms in various fields, using large scale computing infrastructure where we create, develop, and train deep neural networks for sequence analysis using recurrent neural networks and other deep network architectures.
I believe the AI abilities that will be on the shelf tomorrow, are being researched and developed here today!
My research Interests:
- Deep Learning for Natural Language tasks
- Unsupervised Machine Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
- Natural Language Generation