Professional AssociationsProfessional Associations: ACM | IBM Academy of Technology | IEEE | IEEE Computer Society
more informationMore information: IBM Senior Inventor | Member, IBM Academy of Technology
Bijo is a technical leader with experience in IT strategy, architecture, consulting, pre-sales engagements, solutions and product development. He has worked with customer segments from startups and SMBs through Enterprises across APAC, ANZ, MEA and Americas.
Currently, he is working as a technical leader with IBM Services Labs focusing on Hybrid Cloud and Automation solutions. His focus areas include Hybrid Cloud, Disaster Recovery, Datacenter Transformations, Cloud Migrations and Service Delivery Automation. He has led transformative hybrid cloud engagements involving IBM Cloud, AWS, Azure, Office 365 (O365) and Private Cloud solutions. Other areas of his interest include Storage and Blockchain technologies.
He is a member of IEEE and IBM Academy of Technology (AoT), and have presented papers, posters and case-studies at IEEE and AoT conferences and various other client/partner events. He has 16 patents (including issued and pipeline) in various stages of processing.
He has broad experience in driving and actualizing FOAK initiatives for clients working with various IBM business units and IBM partners. His early jobs include enterprise backup/restore product development, and device driver development for storage and I/O multi-pathing solutions.
• Experience delivering value to clients working with internal stakeholders and partners from IT strategy to service delivery
• Deep expertise in IT and Workplace strategy, Client Consolidation / VDI, Mobility, Virtualization, MS Windows and x86 platforms
• Resiliency and Disaster Recovery Solutions
• Experience working with HP, HDS, EMC, Dell, NetApp, IBM storage, x86 servers
• Cross hypervisor experience - VMware ESXi, XenServer, KVM, Hyper-V
• Hybrid Cloud solutions - IBM Cloud, MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, Private Cloud
• Mobility solutions - MDM
• Core systems/device driver development
• Partner / stakeholder management
• Leading architecture, delivery and development teams and missions