Bijo is an experienced technologist with experience in IT strategy, architecture, consulting, pre-sales engagements, solutions and product development. He has worked with customer segments from startups and SMBs through Enterprises across APAC, MEA and Americas.
Currently, he is working as a senior technical leader with IBM Hybrid Cloud Center of Excellence with primary focus around Hybrid Cloud, Disaster Recovery, Datacenter Transformations and Cloud Migrations. Bijo has deep expertise in IBM Bluemix IaaS and exposure to partner cloud offerings (AWS, Azure). Other areas of his interest include Storage and Blockchain technologies.
Bijo is a member of IBM Academy of Technology (AoT) and have presented papers, posters and case-studies at AoT Conference on Virtualization, AoT CAMSS (Cloud-Analytics-Mobile-Social-Security) Conference, IBM Regional Technical Exchanges and various client/partner events. He has sixteen patents (including issued and in various stages of processing).
He has broad experience in driving and actualizing FOAK initiatives for clients working with various IBM business units and IBM partners. His early jobs include enterprise backup/restore product development, and device driver development for storage and I/O multi-pathing solutions.
• Experience in delivering value to clients working with internal stakeholders and partners
• Deep expertise in IT and Workplace strategy, Client Consolidation / VDI, Mobility, Virtualization, MS Windows and x86 platforms
• High Availability and Disaster Recovery Solutions
• Experience working with HP, HDS, EMC, Dell, NetApp, IBM storage, x86 servers
• Cross hypervisor experience - VMware ESXi, XenServer, KVM, Hyper-V
• Hybrid Cloud solutions - IBM Bluemix, OpenStack, MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, Mobility solutions
• Core systems/device driver development
• Partner / stakeholder management
• Leading architecture, delivery and development teams and missions