12+ years of experience in entire gamut of the Software Engineering project life cycle including Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and QA. Significant experience in architecting complex enterprise solutions including business process management, SOA complex enterprise integrations, cloud, analytics and mobile solutions. Currently working as a lead integration Architect for APMM. Spearheading the Blockchain and Microservices CoCs in different sectors within IBM. Spearheading the adoption of DevOps practices at a sector level. Significant experience in implementing DevOps practices for various customers with primary focus on continuous integration and continuous Delivery.
Presently working as the Lead Integration Architect for APMM and leading multiple integration projects involving a range of IBM/ non- Ibm Integration technologies in the area of Business Process Management, SOA, Hybrid Cloud Integration, API Management, B2B Integration etc.
Awards & Recognition
- Best Paper in Mobile Category in Regional Technical Exchange 2015
- The Eminence and Excellence Award 2015-2016
- Manager’s Choice Award 2015
- The Eminence and Excellence Award 2013-2014
- The Best of IBM Service Excellence Award 2012-2013
Technical Leadership Effectiveness
- Design architecting and Implementing large scale business process transformation projects; Led Application Development and maintenance programs, involving envisioning, Governance, planning, designing, defining project framework, schedule development, resource management, project progress monitoring and delivery.
- Led several complex system integration projects involving SOA and Enterprise Integration. Exposure to B2B and B2E integration.
- Skilled in applying a variety of Integration and Business Process Management products from both IBM and Oracle Stacks.
- Expertise in API enablement and API compositions both on private and public domain.
- Hands on experience with IBM iPAAS (Integration Platform as a service) platforms on Softlayer environment.
- Significant experience in handling industry standard message models like EDI standard formats such as EDIFACT, Health Industry Standards such as HL7, Travel Industry Standards such as OTA.
- Proficient in designing and architecting business applications for global clients across multiple geographies from the stage of scoping & requirements definitions to user acceptance of final deliverables; domain specialization in Insurance, Telecom, Banking & Retail Industry.
- Spearhead DevOps Practices Implementation (CI and CD) for a North American Insurance Major applying a combination of IBM Rational CLM Products and Open stack.
- Contributed in DevOps Practices Implementation (CI and CD) for an Australian Retail Giant applying open stack tools.
- A customer-centric professional with competencies in custom-designing IT solutions to achieve technology excellence at the lowest overall cost; resourceful in managing expectations of clients, business leaders & other stakeholders
- Effective leader with skills in directing & mentoring team members and enabling knowledge - sharing amongst them to
Maintain excellence in Project operations;
- Spearhead the initiative for building accelerators for orchestration of the IBM Watson Cognitive APIs using IBM Integrations Bus.
- Spearhead adoption of IBM BlueMix DevOps services at a sector level, for communication sector in IBM India.