Professional AssociationsProfessional Associations: ACM
more informationMore information: Google Scholar
I am a senior researcher and manager in AI Engineering department of IBM Research at Bangalore. I received my Ph.D. degree in Computer Science from the State University of New York at Stony Brook. My advisors were Prof. C. R. Ramakrishnan and Prof. Scott A. Smolka. I received my B.E. degree in Computer Science and Engineering from Jadavpur University. Prior to joining IBM Research, I have worked with Motorola India Research Lab at Bangalore and Interra IT at Noida.
My research interest includes Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, Knowledge representation, Program Analysis, Security, Software Verification, and Programming Languages. My current focus is on building natural language dialogue systems for cognitive interaction with structured and unstructured data. My past projects in IBM are related to Automated Fault Localization, Program Repair, Program Equivalence, Program Refactoring, Program Tracing and Profiling, Program Migration/Translation, API Extraction, and Grammar Inference.
- I am invited to serve on the PC of VLDB 2019 (Research Track)
- Our demo paper got accepted in SIGMOD 2018.
- I am invited to serve as a PC member in ESEC/FSE 2018 (Industry Track)
- I am invited for a talk in Winter School in Software Engineering
- I am invited to serve as a PC member in SANER 2018
- I am invited to serve as a PC member in COMAD-CODS 2018
- Our paper titled "Natural Language Querying in SAP-ERP Systems" got accepted in ESEC/FSE 2017, Industry track. Click here for pre-print version.
- Our paper titled "Creation and Interaction with Large-scale Domain-Specific, Knowledge Bases" got accepted in VLDB 2017, Demo track.
- I am invited to serve as a PC member in ISEC 2018 (11th Innovation in Software Engineering Conference)
- I am invited to present at the Workshop on Emerging Topics in Computer Science in NIT Meghalaya in May 2017
- I am invited to serve as a PC member in COMPUTE 2017.
- I presented our ATHENA paper (VLDB 16) as an invited talk in COMAD'17 held at IIT Chennai in April 2017
- I am invited to serve as a PC member in ICSOC 2017