I am a senior researcher and manager in Data&AI department of IBM Research at Bangalore.
My research interest includes Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, Knowledge representation, Program Analysis, Security, Software Debugging, Testing, Verification, and Programming Languages. My current focus is on building dependable AI systems using bias and adversarial AI testing, debugging, and verification. I am also building natural language dialogue systems for cognitive interaction with structured and unstructured data. My past projects in IBM are related to Automated Fault Localization, Program Repair, Program Equivalence, Program Refactoring, Program Tracing and Profiling, Program Migration/Translation, API Extraction, and Grammar Inference.
I received my Ph.D. degree in Computer Science from the State University of New York at Stony Brook. My advisors were Prof. C. R. Ramakrishnan and Prof. Scott A. Smolka. I received my B.E. degree in Computer Science and Engineering from Jadavpur University. Prior to joining IBM Research, I have worked with Motorola India Research Lab at Bangalore and Interra IT at Noida.
- I am invited to serve on the PC of VLDB 2020 (Research Track)
- I am invited to serve on the PC of IJCAI 2019 (Research Track)
- I am invited to serve as the PC Co-Chair of ISEC 2020
- Our work on Bias in AI Systems is available through AI OpenScale in IBM Cloud as well as thru open source AI Fairness 360.
- I am invited to serve on the PC of VLDB 2019 (Research Track)
- Our demo paper got accepted in VLDB 2018.
- Our demo paper got accepted in SIGMOD 2018.
- I am invited to serve as a PC member in ESEC/FSE 2018 (Industry Track)
- I am invited for a talk in Winter School in Software Engineering
- I am invited to serve as a PC member in SANER 2018
- I am invited to serve as a PC member in COMAD-CODS 2018
- Our paper titled "Natural Language Querying in SAP-ERP Systems" got accepted in ESEC/FSE 2017, Industry track. Click here for pre-print version.
- Our paper titled "Creation and Interaction with Large-scale Domain-Specific, Knowledge Bases" got accepted in VLDB 2017, Demo track.
- I am invited to serve as a PC member in ISEC 2018 (11th Innovation in Software Engineering Conference)
- I am invited to present at the Workshop on Emerging Topics in Computer Science in NIT Meghalaya in May 2017
- I am invited to serve as a PC member in COMPUTE 2017.
- I presented our ATHENA paper (VLDB 16) as an invited talk in COMAD'17 held at IIT Chennai in April 2017
- I am invited to serve as a PC member in ICSOC 2017