I am a member of the High Performance Computing Group at IBM Research Lab, New Delhi. My current research focuses on developing graph theoretic applications on the BG/Q supercomputer. Previously, I was associated with the Information Management group wherein I worked on integrating structured and unstructured data, and anonymizing unstructured documents. Earlier, I had briefly worked at Future Software (now called Aricent), where I was involved in developing network management software.
- Ph.D (Computer Science), University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2004.
Adviser: Professor Jin-Yi Cai.
- M.Tech (Computer Science), Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai, 1997.
Adviser: Professor Kamala Krithivasan.
- B.E. (Computer Science), College of Engineering (Guindy), Anna University, Chennai, 1995.
- Theory of computing : Complexity theory and approximation algorithms.
- Applications of theory of computing to other areas of computer science such as database systems, distributed computing and high performance computing.