A seasoned Mobile & Wearable Technologist focusing on product ideation, innovation and development starting from conception to launch.
Interested in Mobile/Wearable Computing, Software Engineering/Security/Analytics for Mobile/Wearable Apps/Frameworks, Applied ML in Education domain, Conversational Agents, Vision, and Content Centric Networking.
In 5+ years of overall industrial experience at IBM Research Labs and Intel R&D, he has invented 140 US Patented novel technologies in mobile/wearable/IoT/Education domain and has contributed to several product releases in market including IBM Mobile Performance Testing, IBM End to End Performance Testing, IBM Mobile Performance Optimizer and Intel CAM-Smart Network Selection.
Awards & Recognition:
- Recipient of IBM Outstanding Technical Achievement Award (OTAA) - 2015.
- Recipient of IBM Master Inventor Award - 2015 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBM_Master_Inventor). Youngest and Fastest Inventor to receive this prestigious award in IBM-India.
- To receive IBM Invention Acheivement Award - Plateau Level 33. (One Plateau level comprises of 4 filed patents or 12 published papers)
- Recipient of the CMC Prize (Donated by Messrs. C.M.C. Ltd, Bombay) & Institute Merit Prize from IIT Madras for being the M.Tech Topper in CSE 2012 batch.
- Recipient of the IIT Gold Medal for academic excellence in CSE'12 batch.
- Recipient of the Best Thesis Award amongst M.Tech and Dual Degree Computer Science & Engineering graduates from IIT Madras for the year 2012.
- Anna University Rank holder and College Gold Medalist in B.E.