A seasoned Cognitive Mobile & Wearable Technologist focusing on product ideation, innovation and development starting from conception to launch. Works at the intersection of leveraging Machine learning/Deep learning technologies in edge devices to solve interesting business problems. Currently involved in building Chat Bots for Education and Retail space.
Specialized in Mobile/Wearable Computing, Software Engineering/Security/Analytics for Mobile/Wearable Apps/Frameworks, Android Internals, Wireless Communications, NLP, Vision, Machine learning, Deep learning and Content Centric Networking.
With 6+ years of overall industrial experience at IBM Research AI Lab and Intel R&D, he has filed over 190+ US Patent applications, published his work in various conference venues and also has contributed to several product releases in market.
Awards & Recognition:
1. Recipient of IBM Outstanding Technical Achievement Award (OTAA) - 2015.
2. Recipient of IBM Master Inventor Award - 2015 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBM_Master_Inventor). Youngest and Fastest Inventor to receive this prestigious award in IBM-Asia.
3. To receive IBM Invention Achievement Award - Plateau Level 40 (One Plateau level comprises of 4 filed patents)
4. Recipient of the CMC Prize (Donated by Messrs. C.M.C. Ltd, Bombay) & Institute Merit Prize from IIT Madras for being the M.Tech Topper in CSE 2012 batch.
5. Recipient of the IIT Gold Medal for academic excellence in CSE'12 batch.
6. Recipient of the Best Thesis Award amongst M.Tech and Dual Degree Computer Science & Engineering graduates from IIT Madras for the year 2012.
7. Anna University Rank holder and College Gold Medalist in B.E.