Cloud Technical Sales - Cloud Solution Architect +48717606982
- Responsible for developing Hybrid Enterprise Cloud solutions and services, including private, public and hybrid cloud deployment models.
- Analysis of client requirements and leverage of IBM's Cloud Portfolio to develop Fit-for-Purpose Cloud-solutions that enable clients to reduce costs and increase the flexibility of IT infrastructure, applications, and services.
- Research and make recommendations on infrastructure products and services in support of improved solutions
- Collaborate with Client Solution Executives, technical teams and Sales Operations teams to identify opportunities, understand customer requirements, win price and strategy in order to develop competitive and winning Cloud solutions.
- Support bids for substantial public and private sector opportunities; Bid management for RFP/RFIs - analysis and response
- Leverage of IBM's Cloud Computing Reference Architecture (CCRA) and Cloud Enabled Data Center (CEDC) adoption patterns to architecture solutions.
- Member of the IBM Cloud Architect Review Group providing solution review and qualification.