I am a member of the Medical Imaging Solutions Group interested in applying machine learning techniques to solve problems in clinical data.
I graduated with a PhD in May 2016, from the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Ohio State. I was co-advised by Prof. Eric Fosler-Lussier and Prof. Albert Lai. After completing my undergraduate degree from University of Pune in India, I worked at Tata Research Development Design Center as a Researcher for two years. I joined IBM Research in July 2016.
Help with pronouncing my name.
- Inference and question answering in clinical texts at University of Antwerp, Belgium.
- Language inference in clinicial text at the U. S. National Library of Medicine, Bethesda.
- A review of approaches to identifying patient phenotype cohorts using electronic health records at Division of Biomedical Informatics, University of California, San Diego.
- ACL, NAACL, EMNLP, AMIA, CRI, JAMIA, JHIR, PLOSONE
- Area Chair
- COLING 2018
- Student Editorial Board Member
- Methods of Information in Medicine - the official journal of the International Medical Informatics Association [2014-2016]