I am a member of the Medical Imaging Solutions Group interested in applying machine learning techniques to solve problems in clinical data. I graduated with a PhD in Computer Science and Engineering from The Ohio State University, USA in 2016. At IBM Research, my work has focused on language inference, question answering, and patient summarization. Before starting in the PhD program, I completed my undergraduate degree from University of Pune in India, and worked at Tata Research Development Design Center, as a Researcher for two years.
Help with pronouncing my name.
- Inference and question answering in clinical texts at University of Antwerp, Belgium.
- Language inference in clinicial text at the U. S. National Library of Medicine, Bethesda.
- A review of approaches to identifying patient phenotype cohorts using electronic health records at Division of Biomedical Informatics, University of California, San Diego.
- MEDIQA Shared Task at ACL, BioNLP 2019
- ACL, NAACL, EMNLP, AMIA, CRI, JAMIA, JHIR, PLOSONE
- Area Chair
- COLING 2018
- Student Editorial Board Member
- Methods of Information in Medicine