Elisabeta Gace is the Events Lead for IBM Research . She is responsible for working with the leadership team to identify, develop and curate our strategic presence at conferences and events for both internal and external audiences. She also helps shape and translate key messaging to the marketplace as well as internally.
• Work closely with leadership team to determine strategic priorities and how we will show up at each industry/conference/tentpole experience throughout the year
• Ideate compelling client and partner engagement ideas (both physical & virtual) to demonstrate and deliver on strategic priorities for brand, offerings, and/or key verticals
• Develop and manage relationships with industry trade partners, as well as conference & event stakeholders
• Approach each sponsorship/conference/event with a fresh perspective, identifying opportunities for more bespoke/inviting/engaging executional ideas
• Communicate objectives, strategy and executional details to all leadership attendees of industry/conference, as well as communicating plans/recaps