In these days, I have been working on, Cloud Computing and AI-powered IT Service Management. I am currently working in Cognitive Service Foundations department in IBM Research. I am also interested in Mobile Computing, Crowdsourcing and Social Networks. I have years of experience on robust, scalable, cloud-native applications and architectures. Here are some of the projects that I have involved:
- Continuous Compliance: A cloud native solution for making sure of continuous compliance for IBM managed IT infrastructure to various regulations such as HIPAA, PCI-DSS, CIS etc.
- Technical Health Check as a Service: An AI-powered solution for assessing risk of IT environments and providing a heat map on various components on their respective health (and risk).
- GreenDataFlow (Open Collaboration with University at Buffalo): An energy-efficient data transfer solution via application level parameter optimization without comprimising from the performance.
- Risk-based Continuous Patching: A cognitive solution for assessing risk of vulnerabilities and enabling continuous patching for IBM managed servers.
- Network Firewall Automation: A Big Data Analytics solution for network firewall automation, to enable IBMers to easily set up network connection from Softlayer to IBM internal Network. Data collected through the firewall network is enriched with business context and processed with Spark to provide insights to the interested parties.
- RoomSurfer: An IoT based solution for monitoring, predicting occupancy status of Conference Rooms in IBM Offices.
I've published several articles in prestigious journals and conferences. I currently hold 3 patents, issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office, as well as numerous patents that are pending. You can find my publications in Google Scholar.