Engineer turned marketer, illustrator and author of children books, I bring creative ingenuity, drive, and leadership to decipher complex technology jargon into simple compelling stories.
Digital marketing and social media expert, connecting people and products through technology to get noticed and capture hearts and mind. I am not afraid to take on new challenges and believe the road to success is trying.
I hold a Masters in Electrical Engineering, and have authored 4 technical papers, 2 patents, 1 technical book and 12 children books. I binge watch Netflix with my family while knitting scarves for the women shelter.
I am the recepient of:
- 2018 Women of Color in STEM Outstanding Achievement Award (OAA), Technology All-Star
- BEYA 2017 Science Spectrum Trailblazer Award
- APEX award for publication excellence, corporate capability brochures
- IBM Research Technical Group Award
- President's Volunteer Service Award: 2008, 2010
- IBM Agile Explorer
- IBM Advocate Badge