Research Staff MemberThomas J. Watson Research Center, Yorktown Heights, NY USA +19149451878
Professional AssociationsProfessional Associations: ACM | IEEE Communications Society
Theodoros Salonidis joined IBM in 2012, after Technicolor Research (2007-2012), Intel Research (2006), and a post-doc at Rice University (2004-2006). He holds M.Sc./Ph.D., both in Electrical and Computer Engineering from the University of Maryland, College Park (1999/2004) and a Diploma in Electronic and Computer Engineering from the Technical University of Crete, Greece (1997).
- Distributed analytics, optimization and machine learning
- Cloud/edge/mobile computing and IoT
- Content-centric networking and computing
- Modeling, design and implementation of wireless networked systems
- Energy management and control of smart grid infrastructures