Research staff member at the IBM Zurich Research Laboratory since 2008 responsible for AI technologies for storage and storage system software for emerging non-volatile memory technologies. Roman Pletka holds a PhD degree from ETH Zürich, Switzerland.
- AI for storage
- All-flash array storage architectures
- High-performance distributed storage systems
- Non-volatile memory technologies
- Distributed cooperative caching
- Advanced RAID technologies
- Security and reliability in distributed storage systems