IBM computer scientists have been at the forefront of scientific and technological innovation across a broad range of research areas. They have made pioneering contributions in artificial intelligence, high-speed processor design, computer architecture, natural language processing, programming languages, optimizing compilers, operating systems, storage systems, computer-supported cooperative work, databases, speech recognition, integer programming, and service-oriented architectures, to name a few.
Dr. Rong Chang, IBM Thomas J. Watson Research Center will be the General co-Chair of the IEEE 11th World Congress on Services (27 June - 2 July 2015) in New York. Also co-chairing the meeting is IBM Research Alumnus Ephraim Feig.
The meeting aims to serve as a federation to host the following five theme topic conferences to explore the deep knowledge space of Services Computing:
- The 2015 IEEE 8th International Conference on Cloud Computing (CLOUD 2015)
- The 2015 IEEE 22nd International Conference on Web Services (ICWS 2015)
- The 2015 IEEE 12th International Conference on Services Computing (SCC 2015)
- The 2015 IEEE 4th International Conference on Mobile Services (MS 2015)
- The 2015 International Congress on Big Data (BigDataCongress 2015)