Early Access AI Offerings - overview
What are Early Access Offerings?
Much of the technology developed by IBM Research AI has the potential to be transferred to a business unit for commercialization, so the technologies encapsulated as "offerings" are considered pre-commercial; hence we refer to them as Early Access.
- Each offering in the Early Access Program is a package of pre-commercial assets, referred to as capabilities available to clients for a one-year license. The license can be renewed or refreshed at the end of the term.
- Each offering includes a package of advanced Research technologies specially selected for its relevance to some core area in AI or alternative application areas.
- Because they are pre-commercial, they are intended for training, experimentation, and productive use to acquire insights. Insights gained are available for use by the client in perpetuity.
- The packages are self-contained for productive use by the client. The offering includes documentation, access to published papers, initial training, quarterly interlock meetings, and up to 15 hours of technical support per quarter.
- Each offering has a technical lead which serves as the technical focal point for the offering in a client engagement.