Theory of quantum computing and information group - overview
Welcome to the Theory of quantum computing and information group webpage.
Our research covers a broad array of topics in quantum information theory:
- Quantum information processing with superconducting circuits,
- Error correction and fault-tolerance for realizing large-scale quantum computation,
- Algorithms and complexity theory,
- Verification and validation of quantum systems,
- Communication theory and fundamental limits in information processing,
- Theory of superconducting circuits,
- Condensed matter theory.