<! -- ========================== GROUP NAME ========================== ->
Computer Vision & Multimedia
links<! -- ========================== GROUP PEOPLE ========================== -> <! -- ========================== GROUP PAGES/TABS ========================== ->
Computer Vision & Multimedia - overview<! -- ========================== PAGE CONTENT ========================== ->
IBM Research is a leading player in the quest to give AI systems sight. Our Research in Computer Vision & Multimedia enables Watson, IBM's AI platform, to interpret visual content as easily as it does text.
We explore a variety of Research Areas within Computer Vision & Multimedia: Video Understanding, Vision & Language, Efficient Visual Analysis, Object Detection, Skin Image Analysis, Assistive Technology for the Visually Impaired, Visual Learning with Scarce Data, and many more.
Featured IBM Research Blog Posts:
- A second set of eyes – Using computers to aid melanoma detection
- Spotting Diabetic Retinopathy by analyzing medical images pixel by pixel
- IBM Research @ CVPR 2017
- Scaling Wimbledon’s video production of highlight reels through AI technology
- IBM Research AI technology auto-curates golf highlights at the 2017 Masters Tournament
- IBM Advances Image Captioning Accuracy
- Identifying Skin Cancer with Computer Vision
- Advancing Visual Recognition and Unlocking Data in Plain Sight