- Congrats! “Citicafe: Interactive Platform for Citizen Engagement” by Shubham, Pooja, Prateeti, Amol, Anwesh, and Gargi has been accepted at ACM IUI 2018.
- Congrats! “Anomaly Detection Using Program Control Flow Graph Mining from Execution Logs" selected for the IRL Distinguished Paper Award-2016. The paper was presented at KDD 2016 and includes Atri Mandal, Shubham Atreja and Gargi B. Dasgupta as authors.
- Congrats! Anupama Ray has been selected to attend the Global Young Scientists Summit (GYSS) happening in Singapore from 21-26 January 2018.
- Hima Patel chaired the AI Track of GHC India (2017) held on 16-17 November, 2017 in Bangalore.
- Gargi B. Dasgupta participated in a Panel discussion on “Importance of Domain Knowledge in Building Intelligent Applications” as part of GHC India (2017) held on 16-17 November, 2017 in Bangalore.