IBM Family Science - Info for Attendees
Dates and Time
- Students are registered through sponsored schools. Please contact your school sponsor for dates and times. In general, six sessions are held on Saturday mornings from January through March.
- The program is held at the T. J. Watson Research Center which is located on Route 134 in Yorktown Heights, NY (just east of the Taconic State Parkway exit on Route 134). The official building address is: 1101 Kitchawan Road Yorktown Heights, NY 10598. However, please double check your GPS, and make sure it takes you close to the intersection of Taconic State Parkway and Route 134.
Visitors should park in the front of the building and enter the front lobby. There will be IBM volunteers there to direct you to our main cafeteria.
View Larger Map
- Call (914) 945-1575 anytime after 8:00 AM Saturday, the day of the program.
- Students must attend all six Saturdays.
- A parent (or teacher) must attend and fully participate in class with the student.
- Students should demonstrate one experiment to their class each week from science sessions.
- Casual attire recommended