Java Security Research - Java Security Resources
Enterprise Java™ Security: Building Secure J2EE™ Applications. written by Marco Pistoia, Nataraj Nagaratnam, Larry Koved and Anthony Nadalin. Published by Addison-Wesley, 2004. ISBN 0-321-11889-8. This covers both J2SE and J2EE security, including cryptography.
- Java 2 Network Security written by Marco Pistoia, et al.
- The Security Challenges for Enterprise Java in an e-Business Environment, L. Koved, A. Nadalin, N. Nagaratnam, M. Pistoia, T. Shrader. IBM Systems Journal (Vol 40,No 1).
Evolution of Java Security, L. Koved, A. Nadalin, D. Neal and T. Lawson. IBM Systems Journal (Vol 37,No 3).
- Fred Schneider and Greg Morrisett have done research on language based security.
- David Wagner has done research
on static analysis for security.
- Princeton University Computer Science Department Secure Internet Programming Lab (SIP).
- The Sun Java web site contains many documents
covering the Java APIs, etc.