Principles and Methodologies - Staff
- Amir Abboud: Complexity theory, Hardness in P, Fine-grained complexity
- Miklos Ajtai (emeritus): Complexity theory, cryptography, lattice-based algorithms.
- Ken Clarkson: Computational geometry, design and analysis of algorithms, optimization.
- Ronald Fagin: Logic, complexity theory, database principles, reasoning about knowledge, information retrieval.
- Phokion Kolaitis: Logic in computer science, computational complexity, database theory.
- Nimrod Megiddo: Optimization, machine learning.
- Thomas Steinke (post-doctoral researcher): differential privacy, pseudorandomness, adaptive data analyis.