Water Cost Index - Global WCI Values
- WCI value for Southern California reflects wholesale water costs
- Composite Global WCI value is calculated as equally weighted index of seven individual location indices.
- Each location index is computed using a corresponding representative water agency.
- The Normalized Local Currency Index is based on Q1 2008 = 100
- Index numbers in US dollars (USD) are computed based on daily average exchange rate for the corresponding currency pair.
(c) IBM, Waterfund 2013, 2014
Disclaimer: The Water Cost Index does not constitute an offer of services in jurisdictions where Waterfund or its affiliates do not have the necessary licenses. All information provided by Waterfund is impersonal and not tailored to the needs of any person, entity or group of persons. Waterfund receives compensation in connection with licensing its indices to third parties. Any returns or performance provided within are for illustrative purposes only and do not demonstrate actual performance. Past performance is not a guarantee of future investment results. It is not possible to invest directly in an index. Exposure to an asset class is available through investable instruments based on an index. There is no assurance that investment products based on the index will accurately track index performance or provide positive investment returns.