Linux Watch - Pubs
Papers Published on the Linux Watch
- Application Design for a Smart Watch with a High Resolution Display. C. Narayanaswami and M.T. Raghunath, Proceedings of the Fourth IEEE International Symposium on Wearable Computers (ISWC'00), pp 7-14. Get it here.
- Energy Trade-offs in the IBM Wristwatch Computer. N. Kamijoh, T. Inoue, C. M. Olsen, M. Raghunath, C. Narayanaswami. Proceedings of the Fifth IEEE International Symposium on Wearable Computers (ISWC'01), pp 133-140. Get it here.
- Linux Watch: Hardware Platform for Wearable Computing Research, N.Kamijoh,T. Inoue, K. Kishimoto, K. Tamagawa, Second IEEE Pacific-RIM Conference on Multimedia, Beijing Oct 2001
- What Would You Do with a Hundred MIPS on Your Wrist? C. Narayanaswami, M. Raghunath, N. Kamijoh, T. Inoue, IBM Research Report RC 22057 May 2001. Get the paper.
- Direct View Active Matrix VGA OLED-on-silicon Display, J. Sanford, E. Schlig, Society for Information Display, 2001 Intl Symposium, Digest of Technical Papers, Vol XXXII, 2001
- Technology and design of an active matrix OLED on crystalline silicon direct view display for a wrist watch computer, J. Sanford, E. Schlig, O. Prache, D. Dove, T. Ali, W. Howard, SPIE, The Intl Symp on Optical Science and Technology, Aug 2001.
- User Interfaces for Applications on a Wrist Watch , M. T. Raghunath, C. Narayanaswami, Journal of Personal and Ubiquitous Computing, pp. 17-30, Vol 6, 2002
- IBM's Linux Watch: The Challenge of Miniaturization, C. Narayanaswami, et al., IEEE Computer, pp 33-41, Jan 2002. Get it here.
- Designing a New Form Factor for Wearable Computing, Chandra Narayanaswami, Mandayam Raghunath, IEEE Pervasive Computing, pp 42-48, Oct 2002.
- A Work Dependent OS Timing Scheme for Power Management: Implementation in Linux and Modeling of Energy Savings, Claus Michael Olsen, Chandrasekhar Narayanaswami. IBM Research Report RC22784, April 2003. IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, pp 816-818, July 2006. Get it here.
- Challenges and Considerations for the Design and Production of a Purpose-Optimized Body-Worn Watch PC, (Invited paper), Chandra Narayanaswami, Mandayam Raghunath, Proceedings of SPIE Vol. #5443, Defense, Security, and Cockpit Displays, September 2004, pp. 1-12.
Linux is registered trademark of Linus Torvalds.