Science for Social Good - Apply
Two types of fellowships are offered: summer fellowships for graduate students (12 weeks), and postdoctoral fellowships (1 year). Fellows will:
- collaborate with and learn from renowned researchers,
- work on an important problem for the social good,
- hone their skills in data science, machine learning, AI, design thinking and related disciplines,
- complete a project to showcase in their portfolio,
- have fun and bond with other fellows, and
- receive a competitive stipend.
Applications process for the 2017 fellowships is now closed. Meet our 2017 Fellows here. The call for applications for the 2018 program will be announced in December, so stay tuned.
For Partnering Organizations
Projects are conducted in collaboration with nonprofit partner organizations who put forth the problems and commit to using the results.
If you are an innovative NGO, social enterprise, or government agency facing challenging problems and would like to work with us to tackle them using data science, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unsure whether our program is relevant for your organization, we can help make a determination.