Consortium for Sequencing the Food Supply Chain - Membership
Consortium prospective members will be qualified as Non-commercial or Industry/commercial. For Non-commercial entities (e.g. academics), there are no fees to join the Consortium and they are granted full membership as described below. For Industry / Commercial partners, the fees are different for Full or Associate Members as the rights differ for those memberships.
Full members and non-commercial members have access to
- Automated food microbiome analytics service
- Access to your own and shared curated data among consortium members
- Individual sample report “Insight Reports”
Associate members have access to the annual consortium conference.
Data flow & Rights:
- Member keeps ownership of their data
- Member’s data can be classified as confidential or non-confidential
- Curated data and insight reports are generated using the Automated food microbiome analytics service
- Owning Members can disclose their curated data and insight reports publicly w/o permission
For more information and/or to obtain to the Consortium contract, please contact the Consortium business development executive Sonal Venkatadri (firstname.lastname@example.org).