IBM Research India - Publication
- Sumit Bhatia (2019). "Go Wide, Go Deep: Quantifying the Impact of Scientific Papers through Influence Dispersion Trees". JCDL
- Jaydeep Sen, Ashish Mittal, Manasa Jammi, Diptikalyan Saha, Karthik Sankaranarayanan, Fatma Özcan, Abdul Quamar, Chuan Lei, Greg Stager (2019). "Natural Language Querying of Complex Business Intelligence Queries". SIGMOD
- Amrita Saha, Ghulam Ahmed Ansari, Abhishek Laddha, Karthik Sankaranarayanan, Soumen Chakrabarti (2019). "Complex Program Induction for Querying Knowledge Bases in the Absence of Gold Programs". Journal paper accepted at TACL (Jan 2019), selected for oral presentation at NAACL.
- Kshiteej Sheth, Dinesh Garg, Anirban Dasgupta (2019) "Improved Linear Embeddings via Lagrange Duality", Machine Learning Journal, Vol. 108, No. 4, pp. 575-594, 2019.
- Chul Sung, Tejas Indulal Dhamecha, Nirmal Mukhi (2019). "Improving Short Answer Grading by Transformer-based Pre-Training" International Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Education (AIED)
- Danish Contractor, Dinesh Raghu, Sachindra Joshi (2019). "Multi-Level Memory for Task Oriented Dialogs". NAACL-HLT '19
- Dinesh Raghu (2019). "Disentangling Language and Knowledge in Task Oriented Dialogs". NAACL-HLT 2019 - Arvind Agrawal, Srikanth Tamilselvam, Arun Kumar, Prof. Aparna Gupta, RPI (2019). "Learning Risk Culture of Banks using News Analytics". European Journal of Operational Research
- Shazia Afzal, Tejas Dhamecha, Nirmal Mukhi, Renuka Sindhgatta (Queensland University of Technology), Smit Marvaniya, Matthew Ventura (Pearson) and Jessica Yarbro (Pearson) (2019). "Development and Deployment of a Large-Scale Dialog-based Intelligent Tutoring System" Industry Track of NAACL HLT 2019
- Shivika Narang (IISc), Megha Byali (IISc), Pankaj Dayama, Vinayaka Pandit, Y Narahari (IISc) (2019). "Design of Trusted B2B Market Platforms using Permissioned Blockchains and Game Theory". IEEE ICBC 2019.
- Abhinav Jain, Prerna Agarwal, Shashank Mujumdar, Nitin Gupta, Sameep Mehta, Chiranjoy Chattopadhyay (2019). "Radial loss for learning fine-grained video similarity metric". ICASSP 2019
- Nitin Gupta, Shashank Mujumdar, Prerna Agarwal, Abhinav Jain, Sameep Mehta (2019). "Learning Convulutional neural networks with deep part embedding". ICASSP 2019
- Danda Sai Koti Reddy, Amrita Saha, Srikanth G Tamilselvam, Priyanka Agrawal, Pankaj Dayama (2019). “Risk Averse Reinforcement Learning for Mixed Multi-agent Environments”, AAMAS 2019
- Prerna Agarwal, Anupama Ray, Shubham Atreja, Gargi Dasgupta (2019). “Multi-modal Analysis to Infer Emotional Intelligence of an Adolescent Counsellor” poster presented in NeurIPS WiML 2018.
Best Paper Award in industrial Track - Neelamadhav Gantayat, Diptikalyan Saha, Jaydeep Sen, Senthil Mani (2019). "Goal-based Ontology Creation for Natural Language Querying in SAP-ERP Platform". CODS-COMAD'19- Shanu Kumar, Shubham Atreja, Anjali Singh and Mohit Jain (2019). "Adversarial Adaptation of Scene Graph Models for Understanding Civic Issues". WWW / TheWebConf 2019
- Rohith D Vallam, Sarthak Ahuja, Surya Shravan Kumar Sajja, Ritwik Chaudhuri, Rakesh R Pimplikar, Kushal Mukherjee, Ramasuri Narayanam, Gyana Parija (2019). "Dynamic Particle Allocation to Solve Interactive POMDP Models for Social Decision Making" AAMAS 2019
- Rohith D Vallam, Ramasuri Narayanam, Srikanth Tamilselvam, Nicholas Mattei, Sudhanshu Singh, Shweta Garg, Gyana Parija (2019). "DeepAggregation: A New Approach for Aggregating Incomplete Ranked Lists using Multi-Layer Graph Embedding". AAMAS 2019
- Ritwik Chaudhuri, Kushal Mukherjee, Ramasuri Narayanam, Ayush Kumar, Antriksh Mathur, Rohith D Vallam, Shweta Garg, Sudhanshu Singh, Gyana Parija (2019). "Collaborative Reinforcement Learning Model for Sustainability of Cooperation in Sequential Social Dilemmas" AAMAS 2019
- Danda Sai Koti Reddy, Amrita Saha*, Srikanth G Tamilselvam, Priyanka Agrawal, Pankaj Dayama, "Risk Averse Reinforcement Learning for Mixed Multi-agent Environments", AAMAS 2019
- Justin D. Weisz, Mohit Jain, Narendra Nath Joshi, James Johnson, and Ingrid Lange (2018). "BigBlueBot: Teaching Strategies for Successful Human-Agent Interactions". IUI 2019 (PIC TOP) ACM International Conference on Intelligent User Interfaces<\p>
- Best Paper Award - Sumit Bhatia (2018). "That's Interesting, Tell Me More! Finding Descriptive Support Passages for Explaining Knowledge Graph Relationships". ISWC 2018
- 2nd prize at the Poster Presentation at GHCI 2018 - Nishtha Madaan, Gautam Singh, Sameep Mehta, Aditya Chetan and Brihi Joshi (IIIT Delhi) (2018)Poster "Generating Clues for Gender based Occupational Debiasing in Text"
- Deployed Application Award - Atri Mandal, Nikhil, Shivali Agarwal, Anupama Ray, Giriprasad Sridhara (2018). "Automated dispatch of helpdesk email tickets: Pushing the limits with AI". IAAI 2019
- Parag Jain, Abhijit Mishra, Amar P. Azad, Karthik Sankaranarayanan (2018) "Unsupervised Controllable Text Formalization". AAAI 2019- Arpan Losalka, Partha Ghosh (MPI), Michael Black (MPI)(2018) "Resisting Adversarial Attacks Using Gaussian Mixture Variational Autoencoders". AAAI 2019
- Sneha Mondal, Akshay Gugnani, Renuka Sindhgatta (2018). "Khan Academy: A Social Networking and Community Q&A Perspective". EAAI (Educational Advances in Artificial Intelligence) 2019
- Anjali Singh, Ruhi Sharma Mittal, Shubham Atreja, Mourvi Sharma, Seema Nagar, Prasenjit Dey and Mohit Jain (2018). "Automatic Generation of Leveled Visual Assessments for Young Learners". EAAI (Educational Advances in Artificial Intelligence) 2019
- Smit Marvaniya, Vismay Patel, Niranjan Mujumdar, Prashanth Balasubramanian and Anurag Mittal (IIT Madras) (2018). "Data Augmentation using Part Analysis for Shape Classification". IEEE Winter Conference on Application of Computer Vision, 2019
- Shubham Atreja, Pooja Aggarwal, Prateeti Mohapatra, Anjali Singh, Shanu Kumar (IIT Kanpur), Amol Dumrewal (IIT Madras), Anwesh Basu (UT Austin)
(2018). “Citicafe: An Interactive Interface for Citizen Engagement”. Demo accepted at ICTD X
- Shazia Afzal, Bryan Dempsey, Cassius D’Helon, Nirmal Mukhi, Milena Pribic, Aaron Sickler, Peggy Strong, Mira Vanchiswar, Lorin Wilde (2018). "The Personality of AI Systems in Education". Journal of Childhood Education: Innovations, 2019
- Sandeep Hans, Mohamed M. Saad (Alexandria University), Masoomeh Javidi Kishi, Shihao Jing, Roberto Palmieri (Lehigh University). (2018)."Processing Transactions in a Predefined Order". PPoPP'19 (PIC Top)
- Sambaran Bandyopadhyay, Lokesh N, M Narasimha Murty (2018). "Outlier Aware Network Embedding for Attributed Networks". AAAI 2019 (PIC TOP)
- Book Chapter - Garima Chhikara (IIIT Delhi), Ruchika Banerjee (IIIT Delhi), Vinayak Naik (BITS Pilani Goa), A V Subramanyam (IIIT Delhi) and Kuntal Dey (2018). "Use of Facial Landmarks for Adaptive Compression of Videos on Mobile Devices." LNCS Proceedings on COMSNETS 2018 Highlights. Springer
- Akshay Gugnani, Vinay K Reddy, Karthikeyan Ponnalagu (2018). "Generating Unified Candidate Skill Graph for Career Path Recommendation". Workshop on ML for Education at ICDM-2018
- Sneha Mondal, Akshay Gugnani, Renuka Sindhgatta (2018)."Khan Academy: A Social Networking and Community Question Answering Perspective". Workshop on ML for Education at ICDM-2018.
- Kuntal Dey, Ritvik Shrivastava (Columbia University), Saroj Kaushik (IIT Delhi) and Kritika Garg (intern at IIT Delhi) (2018)."Assessing Topical Homophily on Twitter". Complex Networks 2018.
- Kuntal Dey, Saroj Kaushik (IIT Delhi), Kritika Garg (intern at IIT Delhi) and Ritvik Shrivastava (Columbia University) (2018). "A Socio-Temporal Hashtag Recommendation System for Twitter". Complex Networks 2018
- Kuntal Dey, Hemank Lamba (CMU), Seema Nagar, Shubham Gupta (IIIT Delhi) and Saroj Kaushik (IIT Delhi) (2018). "Modeling Topical Information Diffusion over Microblog Networks". Complex Networks 2018
- Manish Kesarwani, Akshar Kaul, Gagandeep Singh, Prasad M. Deshpande and Jayant R. Haritsa (2018). "Collusion-Resistant Processing of SQL Range Predicates". Data Science and Engineering Journal
- Sumit Bhatia and Deepak P (2018). "Specific Sentiment Analysis Can Help Identify Political Ideology". 9th Workshop on Computational Approaches to Subjectivity, Sentiment & Social Media Analysis (WASSA), in conjunction with EMNLP(2018)
- Seep Goel, Abhishek Singh, Mudit Verma, Rachit (intern) and Praveen Jayachandran (2018). "Resource Fairness and Prioritization of Transactions in Permissioned Blockchain Systems". Middleware 2018.
- Palanivel Kodeswaran and Sayandeep Sen (2018). "TSF An Integrated Approach for Event Segmentation and ADL Detection in IoT enabled Smarthomes". IEEE Transactions of Mobile Computing.
- Senthil Mani, Anush Sankaran, and Rahul Aralikatte (2018). “DeepTriage: Exploring the Effectiveness of Deep Learning for Bug Triaging”. CoDS-COMAD 2019.
- Neelamadhav Gantayat, Jaydeep, Diptilayan Saha and SenthilMani (2018). “Goal-based Ontology Creation for NLQ in SAP-ERP Platform”. CoDS-COMAD Industrial Track, 2019.
- Divya Sharma (IIT J), Nitin Gupta, Chiranjoy C (IIT J), Sameep Mehta (2018). "REXplore: A Sketch based Interactive Explorer for Real Estates using Building Floor Plan Images". 20th IEEE International Symposium on Multimedia
- Anirban Laha, Saneem Ahmed, Priyanka Agrawal, Karthik Sankaranarayanan. Mitesh Khapra (IITM), Harish Guruprasad (IITM) (2018). "On Controllable Sparse Alternatives to Softmax". NIPS 2018
- Shrihari Vasudevan (IRL), Moninder Singh (WRC), Joydeep Mondal (former IRL), Michael Peran (IBM CAO), Benjamin Zweig (former CAO/IBM), Brian Johnston (CAO) and Rachel M. Rosenfeld (CAO) (2018). "Estimating fungibility between skills by combining skill-similarities obtained from multiple data sources". Journal of Data Science and Engineering.
- Manish K, Vijay Arya and Sameep Mehta (2018). "Model Extraction Warning in MLaaS Paradigm". ACSAC 2018 (PIC TOP)
Rajdeep Mukherjee (IIT KGP), Dipyaman Banerjee, Kuntal Dey, Niloy Ganguly (IIT KGP) (2018). "Bird Audio Detection using Deep Convolutional Recurrent Neural Networks" DCASE) 2018
- 7th Rank in the Bird Audio Detection Challenge at Detection and Classification of Acoustic Scenes and Events (DCASE) 2018 with accompanying Poster
- Sukrit Kalra, Rishabh Sanghi and Mohan Dhawan (2018). "Blockchain-based Real-time Cheat Prevention and Robustness for Multi-player Online Games" CoNEXT'18.
- Anjali Singh, Niladri Chatterjee (IIT Delhi) (2018). "Unsupervised Graph-based Discourse Planning and Generation". Journal - IETE Technical Review
- Sumit Bhatia, Srikanta, Debasis.(2018). "Using Word Embeddings for Information Retrieval: How Collection and Term Normalization Choices Affect Performance". CIKM 2018 (Short Paper)
- Rahul Aralikatte, Neelamadhav Gantayat, Naveen Panwar, Anush Sankaran, Senthil Mani (2018). "Sanskrit Sandhi Splitting using seq2(seq)^2" accepted at EMNLP 2018. (Short Paper).
- Kuntal Dey (IRL), Saroj Kaushik (IIT Delhi), Kritka Garg (IIT Delhi), Ritvik Shrivastava (IIT Delhi) (2018). "Assessing the Role of Participants in Evolution of Topic Lifecycles on Social Networks". Computational Social Networks (non-PIC Journal)
- Smit Marvaniya, Swarnadeep Saha, Tejas Dhamecha, Peter Foltz, Renuka Sindhgatta and Bikram Sengupta (2018). "Creating Scoring Rubric from Representative Student Answers for Improved Short Answer Grading". CIKM 2018
- Arnab Bhattacharyya, Suprovat Ghoshal and Rishi Saket (2018), "Hardness of Learning Noisy Halfspaces using Polynomial Thresholds", Conference on Learning Theory (COLT) 2018.
- Chandramouli K., Prabuchandran K.J, D. Sai Koti Reddy and Shalabh Bhatnagar (2018). "Generalized Deterministic Perturbations For Simultaneous Perturbation Methods", 57th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC)
- Raghuram Bharadwaj D., D. Sai Koti Reddy, Krishnasuri Narayanam and Shalabh Bhatnagar (2018), "A unified decision making framework for supply and demand management in microgrid networks", IEEE International Conference on Smart Grid Communications.
- Hima Karanam, Sumit Neelam, Udit Sharma, Sumit Bhatia, L. Venkata Subramaniam, Maria Chang, Achille Fokoue-Nkoutche, Spyros Kotoulas, Bassem Makni, Mariano Rodriguez Muro, Ryan Musa and Michael Witbrock. (2018) "Scalable Reasoning Infrastructure for Large Scale Knowledge Bases". ISWC 2018 (Poster Track)
- Atri Mandal, Shivali Agarwal, Anupama Ray, Giriprasad Sridhara , Nikhil (2018). "Cognitive system to achieve human-level accuracy in automated assignment of helpdesk email tickets" (Short paper, Industry track). ICSOC 2018
- Neelamadhav Gantayat, Giriprasad Sridhara, Anush Sankaran, Sampath Dechu, Senthil Kk Mani, Gargi B Dasgupta (2018). "Towards Creating Business Process Models from Images" (Short paper, Research Track). ICSOC 2018
- Tarun Tater, Sampath Dechu, Senthil Kk Mani, Chandresh K Maurya, (2018) "Prediction of Invoice Payment Status in Account Payable Business Process" (Full paper, Industry track). ICSOC 2018.
- Prateeti Mohapatra, Abhirut Gupta, Gargi B Dasgupta, Pooja Aggarwal (2018). "Domain Knowledge Driven Key Term Extraction for IT Services" (Full paper, Industry Track). ICSOC 2018.
- Monika Gupta, Atri Mandal, Gargi Dasgupta, Alexander Serebrenik (2018). "Runtime Monitoring in Continuous Deployment by Differencing Execution Behaviour Models" (Full paper, Research track). ICSOC 2018.
- Sumanta Mukherjee, Krishnasuri Narayanam, Amith Singhee, Francisco Barahona, Joao Goncalves (2018). "Fast and stochastic optimal resource planning for electric grids in emergencies ". EURO2018.
- Anush Sankaran, Mayank Vatsa, Richa Singh (2018). "Intuition Learning". Joint IJCAI/ECAI/AAMAS/ICML Workshop on Domain Adaptation for Visual Understanding 2018.
- Saksham Suri, Anush Sankaran, Mayank Vatsa, Richa Singh (2018). “On Matching Faces with Alterations due to Plastic Surgery and Disguise”. 9th IEEE International Conference on Biometrics: Theory, Applications, and Systems (BTAS 2018)
- Sumit Bhatia (2018). "That’s Interesting, Tell Me More! Finding Descriptive Support Passages for Knowledge Graph Relationships". ISWC 2018
- Jee Choi (Watson), Xing Liu (Watson), Venkat Chakaravarthy (2018). "High-performance Dense Tucker Decomposition on GPU Clusters". SC 2018
- Harshit Kumar, Arvind Agarwal, Sachindra Joshi (2018). "Dialogue Act Driven Conversation Model: An Experimental Study". COLING 2018
- Abhirut Gupta, Anupama Ray, Gargi Dasgupta, Gautam Singh, Pooja Agarwal, Prateeti Mohapatra (2018). "Semantic Parsing for Technical Support Questions". COLING 2018.
- Sambaran Bandyopadhyay, Digbalay Bose, Jagabondhu Hazra (2018). "A Parameter Fusion Technique to Estimate Soil Moisture from Remote Satellite Data". SIGMETRICS 2018
- Swarnadeep Saha, Mausam (IIT Delhi) (2018), "Open Information Extraction from Conjunctive Sentences". COLING 2018
- Abhirut Gupta, Anupama Ray, Gargi Dasgupta, Gautam Singh, Pooja Agarwal, Prateeti Mohapatra (2018). "Semantic Parsing for Technical Support Questions”. COLING 2018.
- Harshit Kumar, Arvind Agarwal, Sachindra Joshi (2018). "Dialogue Act Driven Conversation Model: An Experimental Study". COLING 2018
- Kamal Das, Jitendra Singh, Jagabondhu Hazra (2018). "Development of a High Resolution Soil Moisture for Precision Agriculture in India". ICPA2018
- Kamal Das, Jitendra Singh, Jagabondhu Hazra, Shivkumar Kalyanaraman (2018). "Evaluation of land surface model against SMAP and in-situ observations for Indian region". IGARSS 2018
- Jitendra Singh, Umamaheswari Devi, Jagabondhu Hazra, Shivkumar Kalyanaraman (2018). "Crop-Identification using Sentinel-1 and Sentinel-2 Data for Indian Region". IGARSS 2018
- Kumar Saurav, Mohit Jain, Sambaran Bandyopadhyay (2018). "Reducing Energy Consumption for Space Heating by Changing Zone Temperature: Pilot Study in Lulea, Sweden". E-energy 2018
- Mohit Jain, Megha Nawhal, Sampath Dechu, Saicharan Duppati (2018). "MobiCeil: Cost-Free Indoor Localizer for Office Buildings", MobileHCI 2018
- Sambaran Bandyopadhyay*, Ramasuri Narayanam, Narasimha Murty Musti. "A Generic Axiomatic Characterization for Measuring Influence in Social Networks", ICPR 2018
- Sambaran Bandyopadhyay*, Sharad Nandanwar, Rishabh Deshmukh, Narasimha Murty Musti (2018). "DivGroup: A Diversified Approach to Divide Collection of Patterns into Uniform Groups". ICPR 2018
- Venkat Chakravarthy, Yogish Sabharwal, Shivmaran S. (2018). "Improved Distributed Algorithm for Graph Truss Decomposition". EuroPar
- Abhishek Bansal, Abhinav Anand (IISc), Chiranjib Bhattacharyya (IISc) (2018. "Using Inherent structures to design lean 2-layer RBMs”. ICML 2018
May- Harshit Kumar, Arvind Agarwal, Sachindra Joshi (2018). "Dialogue Act Driven Conversation Model: An Experimental Study". COLING 2018
- Abhishek Laddha, Salil Joshi, Samiulla Shaikh and Sameep Mehta (2018) "Joint Distributed Representation of Text and Structure of Semi-Structured Documents" ACM Hypertext - 2018
- Kuntal Dey (2018). "EyeSpyVR: Eye Sensing using Commodity Smartphone-Based VR Headsets".Ubicomp 2018
- Nitin Gupta, Abhinav Jain, Prerna Agarwal, Shashank Mujumdar, Sameep Mehta (2018) "Pentuplet Loss for Simultaneous Shots and Critical Points Detection in a Video" ICPR 2018
- Khoi-Nguyen Tran, Jey Han Lau, Danish Contractor, Utkarsh Gupta, Bikram Sengupta, Christopher Butler and Mukesh Mohania (2018). "Document Chunking and Learning Objective Generation for Instruction Design" Educational Data Mining (EDM)
- Tejas I. Dhamecha, Smit Marvaniya and Shazia Afzal (2018). "Dialogue-based tutoring at scale: Design and Challenges" International Conference of the Learning Sciences (ICLS)
- Malolan Chetlur (2018). "Automatic Annotation of Voice Forum Content for Rural Users and Evaluation of Relevance". ACM SIGCAS Conference on Computing and Sustainable Societies (COMPASS 觖)
- Shravan Sajja, Ashok Pon Kumar, Rohun Tripathi, Satyam Dwivedi, Amith Singhee, Marnik Vermeulen (2018). ":Enterprise scale privacy aware occupancy sensing" IEEE EDGE 2018
- Ruhi Sharma Mittal, Seema Nagar, Mourvi Sharma, Utkarsh Dwivedi, Prasenjit Dey and Ravi Kokku (2018) "Auto Generation of Multi-Dimensional Vocabulary Assessments for Young Learners" Educational Data Mining 2018
- Nishtha Madaan, Shashank Mujumdar, Santosh Srivastava, Ankush Gupta, Srikanth Tamilselvam, Arun Kumar and Qinlong Luo (2018). "A System for Predicting Health of an e-Contract" IEEE SCC 2018
- Nishtha Madaan, Gautam Singh, Srikanta Bedathur and Arun Kumar (2018). "DeepANTARA : A Change Tracking Framework for Financial Documents" IEEE SCC 2018
- Gagandeep Singh, Akshar Kaul, Sameep Mehta (2018) "Secure k-NN as a Service Over Encrypted Data in Multi-User Setting" IEEE CLOUD 2018
- Himanshu Gupta, Sandeep Hans, Sameep Mehta, Praveen Jayachandran (2018)."On Building Efficient Temporal Indexes on Hyperledger Fabric" IEEE CLOUD 2018
- Dinesh Raghu (2018). "Inferring Temporal Knowledge for Near-Periodic Recurrent Events" IJCAI
- Nitin Gupta, Shashank Majumdar, Suranjana Samanta and Sameep Mehta (2018) "Learning an Order Preserving Image Similarity Through Deep Ranking" ICPR
- Jaydeep Sen, Ashish Mittal, Diptikalyan Saha, Karthik Sankaranarayanan (2018). "Functional Partitioning of Ontologies for Natural Language Query Completion in Question Answering Systems". IJCAI
- Amrita Saha, Rahul Aralikatte, Karthik Sankaranarayanan (2018). "DuoRC: Towards Complex Language Understanding with Paraphrased Reading Comprehension". ACL
- Gaurav Pandey, Danish Contractor, Vineet Kumar, Sachindra Joshi (2018). "Exemplar Encoder-Decoder for Neural Conversation Generation". ACL
- Venkat Chakravarthy, Yogish Sabharwal, Shivmaran S. (2018). "Improved Distributed Algorithm for Graph Truss Decomposition" EuroPar'18
- Manish Kataria, Ritwik Chaudhari, Ramasuri Narayanam, Rohith Vallam, Gyana Parija (2018). "Collaborative Cognition for Commodity Price Prediction". JSM 2018
- Abhinav Jain, Nitin Gupta, Shashank Mujumdar, Sameep Mehta, Rishi Madhok (2018) "Content Driven Enrichment of Formal Text Using Concept Definitions and Applications", HyperText 2018
- Sumit Bhatia, Harit Vishwakarma. "Know Thy Neighbors, and More! Studying the Role of Context in Entity Recommendation". HyperText 2018
- Ritwik Chaudhuri, Ramasuri Narayanam, Manish Kataria, Rohith Vallam and Gyana Parija (2018). "Collaborative Cognition for Commodity Price Prediction". Joint Statistical Meeting (JSM)
- Venkat Chakravarthy, Yogish Sabharwal, Dheeraj Sreedhar, Shivmaran S. (2018) "On optimizing distributed Tucker decomposition for sparse tensors". ICS 2018
- Shazia Afzal, Vinay Shashidhar, Bikram Sengupta and Renuka Sindgatta (2018). “Impact of Tutor Errors on Student Engagement in a Dialog Based Intelligent Tutoring System”. Intelligent Tutoring Systems (ITS)
- Rema A, Pranay Lohia and Srikanta Bedathur (2018). "DataVizard: Recommending Visual Presentations for Structured Data".WebDB.
- Joydeep Mondal, Sarthak Ahuja, Kushal Mukherjee, Sudhanshu Singh and Gyana Parija (2018) "Benchmarking of a Novel POS Tagging Based Semantic Similarity Approach for Job Description Similarity Computation". ESWC
- Mohit Jain, Pratyush Kumar, Ramachandra Kota and Shwetak Patel (2018). "Evaluating and Informing the Design of Chatbots" . ACM DIS 2018 (Designing Interactive Systems)
- Swarnadeep Saha, Smit Marvaniya, Tejas Dhamecha, Renuka Sindhgatta, Bikram Sengupta (2018). "Sentence Level or Token Level Features for Automatic Short Answer Grading?: Use Both". Artificial Intelligence in Education (AIED)
- Tejas Dhamecha, Smit Marvaniya, Swarnadeep Saha, Renuka Sindhgatta, Bikram Sengupta (2018). "Balancing Human Efforts and Performance of Student Response Analyzer in Dialog-based Tutors". Artificial Intelligence in Education (AIED)
- Prerna Agarwal (2018). "DyPerm: Maximizing Permanence for Dynamic Community Detection”. PAKDD 2018
- Article by Bikram Sengupta, on "Using cognitive insights to navigate and extract value from the sea of data will give your organisation a competitive advantage" Firstpost
- Article by Bikram Sengupta on "Cognitive education: The journey towards personalized learning", CIO
- Parag Jain, Anirban Laha, Karthik Sankararanarayanan.(2018). "A Mixed Hierarchical Attention Based Encoder-Decoder Approach for Standard Table Summarization". NAACL-HLT
- Ashish Mittal, Jaydeep Sen, Diptikalyan Saha, Karthik Sankararanarayanan (2018). "An Ontology based Dialog Interface to Database". SIGMOD 2018
- Parag Jain, Anirban Laha, Karthik Sankaranarayanan (2018) “Generating Descriptions from Structured Data Using a Bifocal Attention Mechanism and Gated Orthogonalization”, NAACL-HLT
- Hagit Attiya, Alexey Gotsman, Sandeep Hans, Noam Rinetzky (2018). "Characterizing Transactional Memory Consistency Conditions Using Observational Refinement". Journal of the ACM (JACM) Volume 65 Issue 1, January 2018
- Manish Kesarwani, Akshar Kaul, Gagandeep Singh, Prasad Deshpande, Jayant Haritsa (2018). "Collusion-Resistant Processing of SQL Range Predicates". DASFAA 2018
- Prerna Agarwal (2018). "DyPerm: Maximizing Permanence for Dynamic Community Detection”. PAKDD 2018
- Honorable Mention Award - Mohit Jain (2018) "Seismo: Blood Pressure Monitoring using Built-in Smartphone Accelerometer and Camera" CHI 2018
- Best Deployed AI System Award - Senthil Mani, Neelamadhav Gantayat, Rahul Aralikatte, Monika Gupta, Sampath Dechu, Anush Sankaran, Shreya Khare, Barry Mitchell, - Hemamalini Subramanian, Hema Venkatarangan (2018), "Hi, how can I help you?: Automating enterprise IT support help desks" IBM Automation Platform and solutions to Industry Track of AAAI - 2018
- Anupama Aggarwal, Bimal Viswanath, Liang Zhang, Saravana Kumar, Ayush Shah, Ponnurangam Kumaraguru (2018) "I Spy with My Little Eye: Analysis and Detection of Spying Browser Extensions" IEEE EuroS&P
- Sethuramalingam Subramaniam, Pooja Aggarwal, Gargi B Dasgupta, Amit Paradkar (2018) “COBOTS A Cognitive MultiBot Conversational Framework for Technical Support”AAMAS 2018
- Shubham Atreja, Pooja Aggarwal, Prateeti Mohapatra, Amol Dumrewal, Anwesh Basu, Gargi B. Dasgupta (2018) “Citicafe: Interactive Platform for Citizen Engagement”IUI 2018
- Anup Agarwal, Mohit Jain, Pratyush Kumar, Shwetak Patel (2018) "Opportunistic Sensing with Mic Arrays on Smart Speakers for Distal Interaction and Exercise Tracking" In Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal ProcessProceedings of IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Process
- S. Mehta, A. P. Azad, S. A Chemmengath, V. Raykar, S. Kalyanraman (2018) "DeepSolarEye: Power Loss Prediction and Weakly Supervised Soiling Localization via Fully Convolutional Networks for Solar Panels" WACV 2018
- Kumar Saurav, Sambaran Bandyopadhyay, Pratyush Kumar, Vijay Arya (2018) "Algorithm to Control Power Production from Solar Photovoltaic Panels" ISGT 2018
- Sambaran Bandyopadhyay, Jagabondhu Hazra, Shivkumar Kalyanaraman (2018). "A Machine Learning Based Heating and Cooling Load Forecasting Approach for DHC Networks" ISGT 2018
- Tejas Damecha, M. Shah, P. Verma, R. Singh, M. Vatsa (2018) "CrowdFaceDB: Database and Benchmarking for Face Verification in Crowd" Pattern Recognition Letters
- Smit Marvaniya, Raj Gupta, and Anurag Mittal (2018) "Adaptive Locally AffineInvariant Shape Matching".Journal of Machine Vision and Application (MVA)
- Vitobha Munigala, Abhijit Mishra, Srikanth Govindaraj Tamilselvam, Shreya Khare, Riddhiman Dasgupta and Anush Sankaran (2018). "PersuaAIDE ! An Adaptive Persuasive Text Generation System for Fashion Domain" WWW 2018
- Himanshu Gupta, Sandeep Hans, Kushagra Aggarwal, Sameep Mehta, Bapi Chatterjee , Praveen Jayachandran (2018). "Efficiently Processing Temporal Queries on Hyperledger Fabric" ICDE 2018
- Srikanta B Jagannath (2018) "Sampling and Reconstruction Using Bloom Filters" TKDE 2018
- Manish Kesarwani, Akshar kaul, @Gandeep singh, Prasad Naldurg (2018)"Efficient Secure kNearest Neighbours over Encrypted Data" EDBT 2018
- Suranjana Samanta and Sameep Mehta (2018) "Generating Adversarial Text Samples" ECIR 2018
- Shubham Bhardwaj, Neelamadhav Gantayat, Rahul Garg, Sumeet Agarwal (2018). “SandhiKosh: A Benchmark Corpus for Evaluating Sanskrit Sandhi Tools”LREC 2018