Professional AssociationsProfessional Associations: American Physical Society (APS)
more informationMore information: Google Scholar | LinkedIn | EmTech 2019
- IBM Research Blog (2019): Noise Amplification Squeezes More Computational Accuracy From Today’s Quantum Processors
- "Error mitigation extends the computational reach of a noisy quantum processor" highlighted on the cover of Nature (March 28, 2019 issue).
- IBM Research Blog (2019): Researchers Put Machine Learning on Path to Quantum Advantage
- "Supervised learning with quantum enhanced feature spaces" featured on the cover of Nature (March 14, 2019 issue).
- IBM Research Blog (2017): How to measure a molecule's energy using a quantum computer
- "Hardware-efficient variational quantum eigensolver for small molecules and quantum magnets" featured on the cover of Nature (September 14, 2017 issue).