Distinguished RSM & Manager, Computational Genomics GroupThomas J. Watson Research Center, Yorktown Heights, NY USA +19149451376
Professional AssociationsProfessional Associations: ACM | International Society for Computational Biology | Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
more informationMore information: Group page
Please use the United States Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO) databases to download full text of the following.
- Methods and systems for reconstructing genomic common ancestors, US Patent 8700334, April 15, 2014.
- LOSSLESS COMPRESSION OF THE ENUMERATION SPACE OF FOUNDER LINE CROSSES U.S. Serial No. 14/014,635 ((the continuation application: 14/049,830), August 30, 2013.
- Tunneling Junction To Distinguish Targeted DNA Segment, U.S. Serial No. 13930578, June 28, 2013.
- VISUAL ANALYSIS OF A PROTEIN FOLDING PROCESS, US Patent 8423339, April 16, 2013.
- TMRMR: Transductive Feature Selection based on Max-Relevance and Min-Redundancy for High Dimensional Data Regression Problems, U.S. Serial No. 13/745,930, Jan 21, 2013.
- DMRMR: Dynamic Programming Algorithm to Improve the Efficiency of mRMR, U.S. Serial No. 13/745,923, Jan 21, 2013.
- EMRMR: Epistasis Model based on mRMR for Phenotype Prediction, U.S. Serial No. 13/745,914, Jan 21, 2013.
- HMRMR: A Hill Climbing Algorithm to Improve the Accuracy of mRMR, U.S. Serial No. 13/745,909, Jan 21, 2013.
- TLASSO: Transductive Lasso for High Dimensional Data Regression Problems, U.S. Serial No. 13/745,301, Jan 18, 2013.
- METHOD AND SYSTEM FOR IDENTIFYING PARTIAL ORDER PATTERNS IN SEQUENCES OF DATA, US Patent 8355878, Jan 15, 2013.
- EFFICIENT SORTING OF LARGE DIMENSIONAL DATA, U.S. Serial No. US 13/711227, Dec 11, 2012.
- Stable Genes in Comparative Transcriptomics, U.S. Serial No. US 13/713970, Dec 13, 2012.
- PRECISE SIMULATION OF PROGENY DERIVED FROM RECOMBINING PARENTS, U.S. Serial No. 13/675,496 , Nov 13, 2012.
- QUANTITATIVE MODELS OF MULTI-ALLELIC MULTI-LOCI INTERACTIONS, U.S. Serial No. 13/675,475, Nov 13, 2012.
- EXACT HAPLOTYPE RECONSTRUCTION OF F2 POPULATIONS, U.S. Serial No. 13/529,476, June 21, 2012.
- SAMPLING THE SPACE OF ANCESTRAL RECOMBINATION GRAPHS, U.S. Serial No. 13/169,824, June 27, 2011.
- RANK NORMALIZATION FOR DIFFERENTIAL EXPRESSION ANALYSIS OF TRANSCRIPTOME SEQUENCING DATA, U.S. Serial No. 13/459529, April 30, 2012.
- Significance Measure of Structured Clusters, US Patent 7925447, April 12, 2011.
- SYSTEM AND METHOD FOR IDENTIFYING A GAPPED PERMUTATION PATTERN, US Patent 7917305, March 29, 2011
- METHOD AND SYSTEM FOR COMPARATIVE GENOMICS, US Patent 7881874, Feb 1, 2011
- Assembly Error Detection, U.S. Serial No. 13/010949, Jan 21, 2011
- Methods and Systems for conservative extraction of over-represented extensible motifs, US Patent 7,865,313, Jan 4, 2011
- Pattern Discovery Techniques for Determining Maximal Irredundant and Redundant Motifs, USPTO 20100057373, March 04, 2010.
- Topological Motif Discovery, US Patent 7,558,768, July 7, 2009.
- METHOD FOR RECONSTRUCTING EVOLUTIONARY DATA, USPTO 20090132584, May 21, 2009.
- Apparatus, system and method for data compression using irredundant patterns, US Patent 7,479,905, Jan 20, 2009.
- OBJECT CLASSIFICATION USING AN OPTIMIZED BOOLEAN EXPRESSION, U.S. Patent 7428515, Sep 23, 2008.
- METHOD AND APPARATUS FOR DETECTING CONSENSUS MOTIFS IN DATA SEQUENCES, USPTO 20080167850, July 10, 2008.
- Method and system for clustering objects and finding prime redescriptors for the clusters, USPTO 0070213957, Sept 13, 2007.
- Method and structure for lossy compression of continuous data with extensible motifs, U.S. Patent 7259701, August 21, 2007.
- System and Method for Encoding and Detecting Extensible Patterns, U.S. Patent 7203680, April 10, 2007.
- Method and system for protein folding trajectory analysis using patterned clusters, USPTO 20060069515, March 30, 2006.
- Fuzzy bi-clusters on multi-feature data, USPTO 20060184459, Aug 17, 2006.
- Discovering Permutation Patterns, USPTO 20050060321, March 17, 2005.
- Methods and Apparatus for Performing Pattern Discovery and Generation with respect to Data Sequences, U.S. Patent 6571230, May 27, 2003.
- Multiple Sequence Alignment System and Method, U.S. Patent 6205444B1, March 20, 2001.