Research Staff Member, Project Manager and IBM Master InventorThomas J. Watson Research Center, Yorktown Heights, NY USA +19149452366
Professional AssociationsProfessional Associations: Alpha Sigma Mu - International Honor Society for Materials Science and Engineering | American Association for the Advancement of Sciences | American Chemical Society | IEEE | Materials Research Society (MRS) | New York Academy of Science | SPIE -- International Society of Optical Engineering | Tau Beta Pi
- Collaborators and Co-authors
- Nobel Laureates at IBM Research-- Five Scientists at IBM Research have won Nobel Prizes on
- Scientific Societies
- The American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
- Materials Research Society (MRS)
- American Chemical Society (ACS)
- ACS Division of Polymeric Materials: Science and Engineering (PMSE)
- ACS Polymer Chemistry Division (POLY)
- American Physical Society (APS)
- APS Division of Polymer Physics
- SPIE--The International Society for Optical Engineering (SPIE)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Society of Plastics Engineers (SPE)
- Science for Kids
- Try Science -- Gateway to experience the excitement of contemporary science and technology.
- Discover Engineering -- Discover all about engineering.
- eWeek -- National Engineers Week.
- eZoo --The electronic zoo - veterinary medical information available on the Internet.
- ThinkQuest --ThinkQuest Inc. is a non profit organization which offers programs designed to advance education through the use of technology.
- IBM LEO --IBM Local Education Outreach Program at IBM T. J. Watson Research Center in Yorktown Heights, New York.
- Other Resources