IBM Distinguished Researcher, Senior Manager, Master Inventor - Quantum Computing Software, Tools, Extension and SecurityIBM Thomas J. Watson Research Center, Yorktown Heights, NY USA +19149451263
- Type independent permission based access control, Patent No. 8,387,111.
- Fault localization using directed test generation, Patent No. 8,387,018.
- Static analysis for verification of software program access to secure resources for computer systems, Patent No. 8,381,242.
- Modular and/or demand-driven string analysis of a computer program, Patent No. 8,381,199.
- Importance-based call graph construction, Patent No. 8,375,371
- Determining whether method of computer program is a validator, Patent No. 8,365,281.
- System, method, and program for determining validity of string, Patent No. 8,365,280.
- System and method for the automatic identification of subject-executed code and subject-granted access rights, Patent No. 8,332,939.
- Crawling of object model using transformation graph, Patent No. 8,296,722.
- System and method for the automatic evaluation of existing security policies and automatic creation of new security policies, Patent No. 8,230,477.
- System and method for the automatic verification of privilege-asserting and subject-executed code, Patent No. 8,006,233.
- Method, system and computer program product for enforcing privacy policies, Patent No. 7,877,812.
- System and method for supporting digital rights management in an enhanced Java 2 runtime environment, Patent No. 7,827,613.
- Apparatus for adopting authorizations, Patent No. 7,810,135.
- Software verification system, method and computer program element, Patent No. 7,496,757.
- Method and apparatus for adopting authorizations, Patent No. 7,343,620.
- System and method for supporting digital rights management in an enhanced Java 2 runtime environment, Patent No. 7,308,717.
- Method and apparatus for automatically determining optimum placement of privileged code locations in existing code, Patent No. 7,237,236.
- Code analysis for selective runtime data processing, Patent No. 7,219,341.
- Transparent digital rights management for extendible content viewers, Patent No. 7,171,558.
- Automated program resource identification and association, Patent No. 7,076,804.