IT and Employment: References
- C. Perez, "Technological Revolutions and Financial Capital: the Dynamics of Bubbles and Golden Ages," Edward Elgar Publishing, 2002.
- C. B. Frey and M. A. Osborne, "The Future of Employment: How Susceptible Are Jobs to Computerisation," Oxford University, 17 September, 2013.
- Charles Murray, "Coming Apart: The State of White America, 1960-2010", Random House, 2013.
- Eurostat Newsrelease Indicators, "Euro area unemployment rate at 11.8%," Eurostat Press Office, May 2014.
- F. Levy and R. Murnane, "The New Division of Labor: How Computers Are Creating the Next Job Market," Princeton University Press, 2004.
- F. Pistono, "Robots Will Steal Your Job, But That's OK: How to Survive the Economic Collapse and Be Happy," Createspace, 2012.
- Andrew McAfee, "What will future jobs look like?" TED Talk, February, 2013.
- Erik Brynjolfsson, "The key to growth? Race with the machines", TED Talk, February, 2013.