Conferences and seminars
- Quantum computing - today and tomorrow, University of Haifa computer science colloquium, Novemeber 2021.
- Experimental implementation of non-Clifford interleaved randomized benchmarking with a controlled-S gate,
American Physical Society March Meeting 2021, Online, March 2021.
- Quantum noise characterization and verification, QComp! seminar on quantum computing, Ben-Gurion University, January 2021
- Randomized Benchmarking and Clifford Group, Technion Quantum Retreat Day, December 2019 (Poster)
- Brief announcement: A consent management solution for enterprises, CSCML 2017, International Symposium on Cyber Security Cryptography and Machine Learnin, June 2017 (Slides)
- Big data analysis of cloud storage logs using spark, SYSTOR '17 the 10th ACM International Systems and Storage Conference, May 2017 (Poster)
- cogNETive: insights and visuallization for operations@scale, SYSTOR '17 the 10th ACM International Systems and Storage Conference, May 2017 (Poster)
- Privacy Enabled Big Data Analytics in the Cloud, Humboldt Colloquium "Bridges to the Future: German-Israeli Scientific Relations", Tel-Aviv, September 2016 (PDF), (Poster).
- Auditing, Security and Data Analytics for Cloud Object Stores, The 5th Annual Henry Taub International TCE Conference, Technion, June 2015 (PDF), (Video).
- Medium, Explore The Clifford Group, A Crucial Tool For Benchmarking, Error Correction, And More, Abby Mitchell and Shelly Garion, August 2021
- IEEE Superconductivity News Forum, Qubit calibration by remote control, Tony Przybysz, September 2020
- Medium, Qiskit Ignis: A framework for characterizing and mitigating noise in quantum devices, David McKay, March 2019
- Spark Technology Center Blogs, Can Apache™ Spark reveal how people really use IBM’s Cloud storage? Shelly Garion and Hillel Kolodner, September 2016
- IBM Q experience & Intro to quantum computing, Ascola Challenge IL, July 2020
- Intro to quantum noise and characterization, Ascola Challenge IL, July 2020
- Randomized Benchmarking, Qiskit Textbook Discussions, April 2020 (Video)
- IBM Q: Commercial Quantum Computers, Shenkar, January 2020
- Quantum Computing, Mathematics Club at Haifa University, January 2020
- IBM Q Experience, Quantum Hackathon for Students, IBM, May 2019
- Learn Quantum Computation using Qiskit, online course.
- Data Science with Spark, Practical Spark Course, IBM, September 2017 (PDF), June 2018 (PDF)
- Cloud, Big Data & Linear Algebra, Mathematics Club at Haifa University, January 2017 (PDF)
- Analytic Cloud with Spark, IBM Cloud Technology Day, December 2016 (PDF)
- Machine Learning in Spark, IBM ML Seminar, Tel-Aviv, October 2015 (PDF).
- BigData analytics with Spark and Spark Platforms, IBM Seminar, Haifa, July 2015 (PDF)
- BigData analytics, Hadoop and Spark, Advanced Operating Systems and Cloud Technologies course, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, May 2015 (PDF)
- IBM Research Diversity and Inclusion council member (Since Feburary 2021)
- Mentor at Qiskit advocate mentorship program (Feburary-June 2021)
- Mentor at Qiskit global summer shool (July 2020)
- Ascola Challenge IL mentorship (July-December 2020)
- Enginners week for high-school students, IBM:
Encryption, March 2017 (PPT in Hebrew), March 2018 (PPT in Hebrew), March 2019 (PPT in Hebrew)
- Cracking the Glass Ceiling Program for Junior High-School Girls, IBM:
Encryption & Coding, May 2015, May 2016 (PDF in Hebrew). The presentation is based on this link.
- Mehamemet, Cyber Girlz
- Computational and Combinatorial Aspects of Finite Simple Groups (PDF).
- Beauville Surfaces and Probabilistic Group Theory (PDF).