Global Manager Aging & Accessibility SolutionsCambridge Research Center, Cambridge, MA USA +18573101633
Professional AssociationsProfessional Associations: The Gerontological Society of America | Women in Technology (WIT) | Women in Technology International (WITI)
- TEDx, Ageism: the discrimination of XXI century, Bolzano, 11/2017
- Digital Silver, Empowering older adults to live independently, Helsinki, 11/2017
- The Inter-American Development bank, Disruptive Demographics: Aging Populations and Shrinking Cities, keynote, with professor Karina Pallagst, October 2016, Washington DC.
- World of Watson, Aging with Dignity, keynote, October 2016, Las Vegas (ND).
- MIT Age Lab, Autonomous Vehicles and aging population, keynote, October 2016, Cambridge (MA).
- Heroes, The Aging demographic challenges and cognitive computing, keynote, September 2016, Maratea (Italy)
- IFA, Ageing and cognitive,live workshops, September 2016, Berlin (Germany).
- SXSW (South by Southwest), The Internet of the Caring Things, with Susann Keohane, April 2016, Austin (TX).
- The MEME Design, Implementing the Smart City, with Kristopher Carter (the Mayor’s Office of New Urban Mechanics), Jutta Friedrichs (Soofa) and Bradley Cantrell (Harvard GSD), The meme, Cambridge (MA)
- The Research Council of Norway, Human centric approach in the ICT industry, Oslo, Keynote Speaker, November 2009
- The European Union, EU summit on chronic disease-Workshop 2: Healthy ageing strategies for active older people – from disease to functions, april 2014, Keynote speaker
- Politecnic of Milan, master on Crowdfunding, Keynote speaker, march 2014
- Modus Vivendi, Digital Life: culture and practices from education to leisure,with Derrick De Kerckhove
- CNBC/MilanoFinanza. The data analysis will reveal the market trends, keynote speaker, November 2013
- Bocconi University, Energizing breakfast, guest speaker, September 2014
- Growth Festival, Keynote Speaker on Aging and the IOT, October 2015
- Area Trieste, LAK - Living for all Kitchens, Angig and the IOT, guest speaker, Udine, july 2013
- Apco, key note speaker Milano,July 2013
- Social media marketing day, guest speaker, June 2013
- M-Enabling Summit, guest speaker, Washington, June 2013
- Adapt, guest speaker Bergamo, May 2013
- Digital Festival, guest speaker Torino, May 2013
- Aidp, guest speaker, Matera, April 2013
- Culture Without Barriers, Padova, february 2010, speaker
- Unesco: Mainstreaming ICT for persons with disabilities to access knowledge and informations, Paris february 2010, delegate and speaker
- IBM Inspiration for Innovation, Milan january 2010, speaker
- Italian Marketing Forum, Gubbio may 2010 keynote speaker