Distinguished Data Scientist and Master Inventor, ACM Distinguished Scientist and Speaker, IEEE Senior Member +19149454189
Professional AssociationsProfessional Associations: ACM Distinguished Scientist | ACM Distinguished Speaker | Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence (AAAI) | IEEE, Senior Member
Here are some public videos based on our work.
-  ACM DSP talk on "AI Techniques for Intelligent Traffic Management", at University of Scranton, PA, USA on October 25, 2018. Video is here [part1, part2].
-  ACM DSP talk titled "Employing Conversation Agents and Open Data for a Helpful Real-World Application Near Us", at Information Sciences Institute (ISI), University of Southern California, Los Angeles, USA on March 30, 2018. Video is here.
-  Demo of "Water Advisor, a chat based advisor to taking decisions related to water taking into account water pollution". Paper at AAAI 2018, Video available at Youtube.
-  Demo of "A Cognitive Assistant for Visualizing and Analyzing Exoplanets". Paper at AAAI 2018, Video available at Youtube.
-  Talk on Blue Water at 2016 US-China Forum: Water and Urban Development, University of Chicago, Oct 14, 2016. Video available on Youtube. Details: http://ime.uchicago.edu/events/4633/
-  Online talk titled "Technology Based Social Entrepreneurship: Innovations That Matter" at a panel on “Technology Startups: Disrupting the growth curve” at 2017 Global Conference on Cyberspace (GCCS 2017) at New Delhi, India on Nov 23, 2017. Youtube video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02ev-R474yc (specifically 01:02:xx - 01:08:xx). Blog and slides at here.
-  Talk titled "Environmental Decision Support in the Presence of Piece-Meal Water Pollution Data: Much is Possible Despite Odds" at Conference on Conservation, Computation, & Criminology (C4), Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, July 6-8, 2016. Video available on Youtube.
-  Panel Discussion about "Challenges and prospects of leveraging background knowledge and domain Semantics into Machine Learning", IJCAI-2016 Semantic Machine Learning Workshop, New York, USA, July 2016. Panelists: Dr. Biplav Srivastava, IBM; Prof. Peter Stone, UT Austin; Prof. Jie Tang, Tsinghua University. Video on Youtube.
-  Demo of GangaWatch app in playstore for exploring historical and sensor water data about Indian rivers (Youtube video, blog).
-  Demo of Bharat Khoj (Discover India) app on Google playstore (Youtube video, blog).
-  Award-winning demo of CityConcierge app for tourism promotion using CitySDK standards (Youtube video).
-  Summary of Smarter Cities Challenge work with city of Boston around transportation (Youtube video).