Staff Research Scientist and Research ManagerMIT-IBM Watson AI Lab, IBM Research, Cambridge, MA, USA
Professional AssociationsProfessional Associations: AAAI | ACM | IEEE | IEEE Signal Processing Society
more informationMore information: LinkedIn | Google Scholar | Webpage@CMU | Math Genealogy | Publons
- O-level Outstanding and A-Level Accomplishment awards, IBM Research, 2022.
- Elevated to IBM Master Inventor, Class of 2022.
- IBM Outstanding Innovation Award, 2022.
- IBM Invention Achievement Awards: 2017; 2019 (First Plateau); 2020 (Second Plateau); 2021 (Third Plateau); 2022 (Fourth Plateau); 2022 (three High Value Patent awards); 2023 (Fifth Plateau).
- Two IBM Research A-Level accomplishment awards recognizing contributions to two high-impact projects, 2021.
- Best Paper Award, ACM International Conference on Hybrid Systems: Computation and Control (HSCC), 2021. HSCC Awards
- IBM Outstanding Technical Achievement Award, 2021.
- Special Division Accomplishment Award, for Research Contributions to the IBM COVID-19 Technology Taskforce, 2020.
- IEEE Senior Member, 2020.
- IBM Manager's Choice Award, 2019.
- 2018 Outstanding Reviewer, IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics.
- Distinguished Paper Award, American Medical Informatics Association, 2018. AMIA Web
- Best PhD Forum Award by IEEE Signal Processing Society during ICASSP 2017 for the best doctoral dissertation (completed in 2016-17) in Acoustics, Speech & Signal Processing areas. CMU ECE News
- A.G. Jordan Award, Carnegie Mellon University (CMU), 2017. Awarded to a graduating Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) Ph.D. student who has combined outstanding Ph.D. thesis work with exceptional service to the ECE and CMU communities. ECE Awards, Ceremony Video
- Aditya Birla Scholarship, 2007-11, for academic excellence and humane leadership values. The Times of India, ABGS Web