Computational Health Behavior and Decision SciencesThomas J. Watson Research Center, Yorktown Heights, NY USA +19149452089
Professional AssociationsProfessional Associations: IEEE | IEEE Signal Processing Society | New York Academy of Science
- IBM Invention Achievement Award 2017, for first patent application.
- Best PhD Forum Award by IEEE Signal Processing Soceity during ICASSP 2017 for the best doctoral dissertation (completed in 2016-17) within the topics of interest for ICASSP. CMU ECE News
- A.G. Jordan Award, Carnegie Mellon University (CMU), 2017. Awarded to a graduating Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) Ph.D. student who has combined outstanding Ph.D. thesis work with exceptional service to the ECE and CMU communities. ECE Awards, Ceremony Video
- Microsoft Azure for Research Award, 2015-16, grant worth $20,000 of Azure cloud resources.
- Deans Fellowship, Carnegie Institute of Technology, 2011-12.
- Aditya Birla Scholarship, 2007-11, for academic excellence and humane leadership values. The Times of India, ABGS Web
- Young Ambassador, 2010-11, German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
- DAAD Scholarship, 2009, for summer internship at Ulm University, Germany.
- O.P. Jindal Engineering & Management Scholarship, 2007, for academic & leadership excellence.
- M.P. Birla Scholarship, 2005-07, for excellence in academics.
- Regional Mathematics Olympiad (RMO), ranked 19th & 4th in 2006 & 2007, resp.
- Swami Lokeswarananda Gold Medal, 2005.